WEEK 4, DAY 2: PROCESS AND DEALS

We went to a nearby starbucks, discussed my plans.

"So that's how you're gonna get money to pay us? Wow, I'm surprised it's not illegal." Rowan says.

"Yep. I've done it before. 500 bucks a day's easy."

"We start tomorrow?" Marie asks.

"Yeah. People are always out on a Saturday. I mean, if you guys wanna come with."

"You kidding? If this goes well, I'm gonna be famous." Paxon says.

"You're talking boy, me too."

"If I win this challenge I'll recommend you to everyone I know." I say.

The plan was we plan today, sing on the streets tomorrow and the day after, film Marian and Paxon's scenes in two days, find a cheap recording studio, record for one day. All this will be filmed and edited after, edited for the whole day while Reina was induced with Redbull and coffee (she likes it that way) and then just in time to submit the video.

Actually they have 2 more days after that, but Reina loves to cram.

---THE NEXT DAY---

I woke up early, at 5:30 in the morning. I got up and took a bath, then right after, woke everybody up.

'@DaniLovatoo: imma be in LA today you guys. Come visit me in along the walk of fame! @xfactorusa'

"Okay so, I couldn't sleep last night." Paxon says. "So instead of re-watching American Horror Story for the nth time, I looked for cheap but decent recording studios." He anounced.

"You found one?" Dani asked as they step out of the facility.

"Yep, about a half an hour drive from here. I booked it already, 2 days from now so Wednesday."

"You watch American Horror Story?" Maria asks.

"Yeah, you?"

"Same."

"I watch Supernatural." Dani says

"What? Game of Thrones all the way."  Reina says.

"Yeah, she's right." Rowan says. "Why do you watch Supernatural?"

"Because... Destiel. Why do you watch Game of Thrones?"

But the van was already there.

"Take us to the streets of LA!" Dani says as she closes the passenger seat.

Rowan was already filming, since the sun was still rising. We got breakfast in a nearby McDonalds, from my weekly allowance.

"If you see some teenagers driving expensive looking cars, or if they just look rich, go film them."

"Yeah, okay."

"What will I be doing?" Reina asks.

"Oh, you'll see."

"What will I do?" Paxon asks

"You are gonna be dressed in suit and tie, Maria, you will be in a gown. You two are gonna be strutting along the streets of LA."

"Why?"

"I had a dream. It looked wierd, but I thought it would be great. You can film them at like, busy hours while I get cash. I need a lot of people just walking past. Just stand there while everybody passes by. Then tomorrow, we can find somewhere to film you two just being in love, in prom attires."

"I'm seeing you video now." Reina was smiling. "I know where to edit."

"When you're recording, I should film, is that fine?"