Chapter 1 - The Betrayal.

Harry Potter was one of the most famous people in his world, also known as the Boy Who Lived. Harry himself did not really like this, he felt that most people only liked him for his fame or for the money that he had. Harry had also begun to notice that the friends he had, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, were beginning to distance themselves from him though he did not know why.

As well as this Harry had also figured out that he was gay, that he was not interested in women at all. He had been around Hermione, Ginny, Cho and other girls and none had even remotely been attractive to him. However Harry had someone that he was crushing on, and his name was Draco Malfoy, a boy his age in the house that he was supposed to hate. He was sure that Draco hated him so he never pursued the feelings that he had.

Ron and Hermione had been invited into the Order of the Phoenix meeting. The Order of Phoenix was an organisation made by the headmaster of Hogwarts that was meant to destroy the Dark Lord also known as Lord Voldemort or Tom Riddle. Harry however was not allowed to be present in any of the meetings even while others his age were.

The Order consisted of Albus Dumbledore, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Mad-Eye Moody, Sirius Black, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Kingsly Shacklebolt, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonnagall, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. And all of these people he had once trusted.

Harry was upset and angry that he was never involved in the meetings that were most likely about him. A little while ago Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley as well as Fred and George Weasley had left the order. When Harry had asked them why they had left they looked at one another and said that he would find out soon. He had rarely seen them since that moment.

Fred and George had come by the previous day to Harry's dorm telling him that Order was having a meeting that he needed to hear and therefore gave him an Extendable Ear, in which he could hear what was going on in the meeting without them knowing that he was listening.

When the meeting began Harry walked over to the top of the stairs and listened in to what was being said.

"Well Ron, Hermione how is things going with Harry?" Dumbledore asked.

"Ugh, I just can't wait to be rid of him. He is always leading us into danger and he always wants to show of that he is better than us. I'm starting to think that you need to pay us more if you want us to remain friends with him." Ron said.

"Yeah Dumbledore, he is getting worse. I want more money if you want us to continue pretending to be his friends." Hermione said.

Harry was shocked. His friends were being paid to be friends with him? They never liked him in the first place?

"Guys don't forget that I am taking this money out of Harry's vault, he's so stupid that he does not realise some of his money is disappearing. Just keep it up. Now onto the ex members of the order, we think that they have joined up with Voldemort when they found out about what we have been doing." Dumbledore said.

"Well those lot were the people that believed in Harry, when they heard what we were doing to him, they didn't want anything to do with us anymore." Kingsly said.

"Yeah why do you think I killed Lily and James Potter, when they found out that I had faked the whole prophecy just so Tom could be killed they joined up with Voldemort. I just let Harry believe that it was Voldemort that killed his parents." Dumbledore stated, he sounded quite smug.

Harry was so upset and angry at what he was hearing. The friends that he had fought for and protected had been paid to be his friends, the man that he looked up to as role model was stealing his money and had also killed his parents as well as the whole Order knowing this and not telling him at all. All Harry could thing was that he couldn't blame the others on leaving the Order.

Harry was going to walk away back to the Dursley's but he heard two things that stopped him in tracks. One was from Mrs Weasley, "Well we have the illegal marriage contract for Harry and Ginny, this will give us the money that we deserve for having to deal with him for so long." She had said, Harry hearing an excited squeal from Ginny.

And the second thing was from  Dumbledore. "When it comes time for the final battle Voldemort will kill Harry and then I will kill Voldemort earning the respect that I deserve. And if Harry does somehow manage to kill Voldemort then I will kill Harry and take the credit, claiming that Harry was killed by Voldemort." Dumbledore said.

Harry had heard enough. Dumbledore was planning on getting him killed whether it was from Voldemort or himself it didn't matter, and they were also cooking up a marriage contract for him and the annoying Weasel. Harry was glad that he never had told his friends that he was gay and was crushing on Malfoy, he was unsure of what they would have done to him.

Harry rushed to his dorm room where he saw a group of people gathered there, as if they were waiting for him, all with sad smiles on their faces.

There was Sirius, Severus, Remus, Fred, George, Bill and Charlie from the order. As well as these there was Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Lavender Brown, Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory were also present in the room.

"What are you all doing here?" Harry asked them.

"Harry we know what you were going to hear, so we came here." Sirius said. Sirius saw that Harry was going to break down in tears and rushed to his godson quickly.

"Oh Sirius, why would they do this to me?" Harry whimpered.

"I don't know cub." Sirius and Remus said together.

"I think I am going to go to my Aunt's and Uncle's for a bit. I will see you when I come back after the summer." Harry said, hugging everyone in the room that still stuck with him and then left the place that he called home in order to go and sort his head out.