Chapter 33 - Taking the Ministry.

Harry and Draco could not have been happier, their son had finally came into the world.

It was now 3 weeks after the birth of Steve Malfoy-Riddle, and it was coming time to take the Ministry for the dark. Harry and Draco did not really want to go with them as they wanted to stay back with their son, but they also knew that there would be a lot of light people there as well, meaning that the dark needed all of the people that they could spare. The couple had discussed this and they were going to their son with Severus as he was too far along in his pregnancy to partake in the attack.

Severus wanted to take part in it, but it turned out that Voldemort was just as protective of his mate as Harry was with his, so he was banned from being a part of any attacks.

They had also timed when they were having their babies perfectly, all of the expecting couples were due a week before the attack on the school was scheduled, this meant that they would all be able to reveal themselves at the same time, and then take down the school and the rest of the light.

Harry had recently read in the Daily Prophet that Ginny Weasley was presumed dead.

GINNY WEASLEY, DEAD?

It has been brought to out attention that the youngest member of the Weasley family has been missing for quite a few months, this has been the first time that we have heard this and it makes us suspect that the light has been keeping this from the world.

The Weasley family is one of the oldest pure-blood families left in the world, Arthur and Molly Weasley are the parents, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George, Ron and Ginny Weasley are the children of the family. It is in fact the youngest, Ginny, that has been missing. This family is one of the most prominent in the light and makes people wonder if the Dark Lord took the girl to cause grief from the light.

Not only is the Boy-Who-Lived missing, but now a girl from a prominent light family has disappeared and is presumed dead. Is there anything else that Dumbledore and his Order are hiding?

RITA SKEETER, EDITOR AND PUBLISHER OF THE DAILY PROPHET.

Harry had smiled when he read this, they had not gotten rid of the girls body when they had killed her, she was still in the dungeons. They had wanted to show the light that they had killed her when they revealed themselves.

"Harry my love, are you ready to head out?" Draco asked, today was the day that they were going to be taking the Ministry.

"More than ever my mate." Harry said smiling, moving over to give his mate a quick kiss, before grabbing their son and leaving the room, Draco following close behind.

They met Severus at the door of the manor, Harry placed their son in his arms each boy taking turns kissing the child's head and saying goodbye before heading out and joining their friends and family.

"Today we take the Ministry, today is the first step towards taking the light. We will move with care and precision, we aim to take and scare try not kill as much, you only kill if there is a reason for doing so. The order of the phoenix will arrive but by then we will have left, Good luck to all." Voldemort said to all his people, the man had a way with words.

"If he spoke to me like that when we first met I would have joined him right away." Harry whispered to his mate, Draco smiled.

"Yeah he has always had a flare for words and speeches. He believes that the speech encourages the Death Eaters to do their best, which is why Dumbledore is so bad, he does not speak to his followers before he leads them into an attack." Draco explained to his mate, Harry knew this to be true, having learned it when he was in one of those attacks.

Overall it did not take very long, all those at the Ministry were there for politics and laws, they were not trained to fight people as powerful as the dark.

Minister Fudge was the worst, he took one look at Voldemort and his forces and tried to apparate, he later realised that there was a block on apparating and on the floo, meaning that no one was able to get in and no one was able to get out.

It was Harry, Draco and Voldemort that did the job.

"Voldemort, what are you doing here?" Fudge asked him. He was terrified of the Dark Lord, but he would still call him by name.

"I would think that was obvious, I am here to take the Ministry." Voldemort said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You will never win, even if you do take the Ministry you will not take Hogwarts. Dumbledore and Harry will kill you before you get the chance." Fudge said with confidence.

"Really, why would I want to kill my father?" The small figure said. The figure removed his mask and hood of the cloak, he may have changed slightly but the face was still that of Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter, what are you doing with this mad man? He killed your parents!" Fudge was shocked that Harry was so comfortable with the man that destroyed his life.

"I never knew them and if they were alive I would have joined a long time ago. You see Voldemort never killed my parents, Dumbledore did. He knew that my parents were turning dark and he wanted them gone and me under his control. I saw the truth and left when I could, I now have my true family." Harry said.

Fudge didn't get to say anything else as he was shot with three killing curses at the same time, all three of them very powerful.

They had done it the Ministry had fallen, and Lucius would be elected within a few days, things were going as they had planned.

They left the main room and Voldemort removed the block that he put on the floo and on apparating. As soon as he did Dumbledore and the light turned up, but they were too late, the Minister was dead and they were ready to leave.

"Too late old man, the Ministry is mine!" Voldemort yelled before apparating away with his followers and family in tow.

The Ministry was theirs and they were one step closer to their ultimate goal.  

(Sorry for the short Chapter, but there was nothing else I could think of putting here. Thank you for liking my story.)