Chapter 4: The Blood Runs Dry

(Your P.O.V)
"what did you say?" Amber growled only turning her head to where we could see half of her face.
   Her eyes were no longer black they were a light dark blue but blood still trickled down her cheeks.
    "your heard me...." Silver hissed, his red pupils disappeared and so did his arms and legs just floating in mid air.
   With a blink of an eye his pokemon were at his sides.
   Everyone in the room just stared including  for me and the gang,Apparently this wasn't normal
    I was slumped in my chair not sure what was happening.
   The gang didn't know what to do.
Amber turned around and walked up to Silvers Face.
   "why don't you say that to my face you limbless freak."
  Silver didn't budge, looking up and deep into her soul.
   "Your. Not. A real, CREEPYPASTA!! You weren't even suppose to be born!!" He roared, I don't think any Creepypasta could get madder than this.
   Amber back off, her consumed her eyes before it was swallowed by anger and hatred.
    "AT LEAST I'M FIGHTR!! YOU NEED DAMN POKEMON TO PROTECT YOUR ASS!!"
    At the moment Silver's Pokemon backed off and he glitched his arms and legs back.
   "I don't need them, I WANT THEM! I CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANY DAY ANY WHERE!!"
    Amber growls with a huff, "OF COURSE YOU'D FIGHT ME...if it's for her!!" Amber shot a deadly glance that's burned into my skull.
    Silver stepped between her gaze and my forehead which burned slightly.
  "Leave her out of this..." He snarled
"Leave- HA! SHES THE REASON WHY MY OWN BROTHER WOULD LET ME DIE....."
   "I'm not your brother..."

The whole room went quiet, I was shocked how could he say that? How could both of them say such hurtful words to each other? This is bullshit...I feel like Amber is overacting a little bit...but silver...I think he took a little too far.
   "We're blood Silver...you can't escape that.." Amber huffed under breath.
    "Not unless the blood runs dry....which it has...."  Silver bawled his fists.
   "FUCK HER, I could kick her out if I wanted to!"
    "If you ever! EVER COME NEAR (Y/n) ILL RIP YOUR HEAD FROM YOU SHOULDERS!!"
  "Oh yea? ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! SHY WALKER!!"
   Shy walker? What kind of a comeback is that.....wow apparently a powerful one..Silver looks like he's about to blow.
     "BRING ON!! MOM DIDNT EVEN LOVE YOU!!"
  "You son of-" Amber didn't even finish her sentence before tackling silver Into the table.
   The glowing eyed girl that looked like Herobrine pulled me out of the room.
   As I was dragged away plates went flying, and So did Amber, she flew against the wall cracking critically, falling to her knees she hovered in the air while objects hovered around her in light blue.
    "Shit...what have I done.."
"You've done nothing (y/n)" a pink haired girl in an orange hoodie comforted Me.
     I looked away from the commotion to the see the gang.
    They looked worried but they won't do anything.
"Shouldn't we stop them? They could hurt some-"
  I was interrupted by a bigger fight breaking out, every pasta besides the gang were fighting for no reason.
   "It's like a bar..."
"Get use to it...it's like this almost everyday expect for the sibling rivalry." Ben the one and only Ben was speaking to ME!!???
   I looked back I to the dining room Slenderman just walked out with his coffee not doing a thing.
  Suddenly Silver went flying through the wall with Amber close behind and pinned him to the ground choking him.
   "AMBER STOP!" Ellie yelled rushing over to them.
    Silver managed to Kick Amber off and get her into a deadly choke hold placing his foot on her back and his arms on her head.
   Omg he's going to rip her head clean off.......
    Amber elbowed Silver in the stomach and kicked him in the head knocking him to the ground.
    This was an all out death battle..STOP NARRATING THE FUCKING STORY AND HELP THEM GOD DAMMIT! Oh yea...(Y/n) TO THE RESCUE!
    I rushed over to them and tried to pull Amber from silver.
    That was one heck of a bad move..

Amber growled knocking me down HARD. My head pulsed when I hit the ground and I swear blood was on my hands.
   Amber towered over me before getting tackled from behind by Silver.
   Okay time to go!
  I was them helped up by Tiff I think her name was and lead out of the mansion into the woods with the rest of the dare gang.
    "Will this end soon?"
  "I hope so.." Ellie the Killer spoke placing her claws behind her back.
    All that was heard was banging, crashing, thrashing and yelling...
   I don't think this is going to end until something happens to me....