Bracelets

Chapter 7

It was Saturday. The girls made a deal to meet up at the mall.

After hours of shopping they sat down in a café.

-That was exhausting!-said Stella.

-I'll say!-said Tecna-and to think we all got only one bag and you got 17!-I counted.

-Why hello there! Isn't it a floury good day?-they heard Destiny. They just ignored her.-I think you got a little something there, oh I flourgot, you are the flour girls.

-Just stop it!-snapped Musa.

-You know you remind me of Riven.-said Destiny. Somehow she figured out that he is Musa's crush, so she decided to make fun of her, even though, he was once her boyfriend. She dated all the Speciallists in the past, (except for Timmy who she taught was a nerd, and Nabu who was weird) and she still likes Sky, mostly cuz he's rich. And the wanna-bees like the others.-He's your crush if I'm not mistaken. I heard you talk to Shannon on your way to school. There's nothing I don't know.

Musa growled. How could she be so stupid, but still, she couldn't see her when she told Shannon.

-And I also know that you hate Shannon and her mom.

-Why would I hate them?-asked Musa.

-Because they're replacing your mom.-Musa was shocked-That's right. Your dad forgot about her, he doesn't love her anymore. He doesn't need you, he's got Shannon and Emily.-she smiled evilly.

Musa started crying and ran away from the café as the girls ran after her.

-Not so tough now are you?-she yelled after her.

Stella paid, and poured the leftovers from her coffee on Destiny's head on hear way out.

The girls were standing around Musa who was sitting on the bench, crying.

-Calm down sweetie, you know that's not true!-Flora tried to calm her.

-Please just stop crying everything will be okay.-said Layla that sat down next to her. Musa instantly turned around and hugged her.

-Musa, do you mind I...can't...breathe....-said Layla.

-Oh sorry-said Musa and smiled as she wiped away her tears.-I know that's not true, but my heart hurts when I hear someone say that. I'm still kinda emotional from my mother's death.

-It's ok Musa I may know the feeling, but still it's not the same,-said Stella-I mean my parents are divorced, but I know I'll see my dad and...I better stop talking, cuz I'm not making things better, am i?-said Stella.

-Nope.

-Thanks for being here for me guys, promise me that we'll always be here for each other.-said Musa.

-We promise!-the others said in union.

They were still at the park, talking, when they saw a woman in some kind of a cloak (like the ones in harry potter only brown) and she was speeding through the park.

She dropped something. Flora saw that.

She ran to pick that up and saw that there were six bracelets, she started running after her.-Hey miss, um, lady! You dropped this!-she followed her to the street to a dead end, and when she turned around the corner, there was no one!

She told the girls about this and reported it to the police.

When she got home she went to her room. She was doing her homework, when she heard the doorbell.

In about five minutes she saw her mum enter her room.

-Hey honey, the policeman said that you dropped this at the park, so he followed you home and got it back.

-Thank mom.-she said.

She took the small bag, to see the bracelets the woman dropped.

She called the girls and they were supposed to meet up at the park.

-So you're saying, that the officer thought this is ours?-asked a confused Bloom. Everyone was confused.

-This isn't logical!-said Tecna.

-Well, we may as well keep them, I mean what's there to lose?-said Stella.

The bracelets were white, they were charm bracelets. They each had a different symbol and 14 beads.

-Alright, I'll take the one with the flower.-said Flora.

-I'll take the one with the fire!-said Bloom.

-Mine is the sun!-yelled Stella.

-I think Musa should take the music note, and I'll take the web ball (I mean web, like internet web, and web ball, like her shield in season 1)-said Tecna.

-I guess I'm left with the water drop.-said Layla.

They took the bracelets and put them on.

-These will be our friendship bracelets!-said Bloom.