(16)

AUSTIN POV.

Chloe fell asleep on my chest. I looked down at her. She's so peaceful. I smiled at her. "She's been through a lot." Robert said kissing her cheek. "I know." I sighed and stroking her hair. Her hair is so soft. I kissed her forehead. I start to fall asleep.

I'm practicing for my concert. "Okay that's a rap, see you tomorrow!" I said grabbing my stuff and driving home. I'm ready to see my baby. I pull up to the house and see that Zach's here. I shrugged and got out of the car. i unlocked the door and walked into the kitchen. "Chloe!" I yelled. I walked around the house looked for her. I walked upstairs and into our room. I opened the door and saw her making out with Zach.

"Zach!" I yelled and punched him in the face.

"Austin! Stop!" she yelled pushing me.

"What!" I yelled back.

"I love him, I'm sorry." she whispered.

I woke up sweaty and breathing heavily. Where's Chloe? She not next to me. I started to panick. I stood up and looked in every room. I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Austin?" I heard. I turned around and saw Chloe standing there. "Chloe!" I yelled an hugged her. "Promise me you'll never leave or cheat." I said. "I promise." she said. I kissed her lips. She released and smiled. "Do you and Zach have a secret affair?" I asked. She widened her eyes. "Baby, no I mean I love him but not in that way." she said. The started to ring. "Who would be calling the hotel phone?" I asked. She shrugged. She walked over and answered it.

CHLOE POV.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Chloe?"

"Yes, who's asking?"

"Um, Vance."

"Vance?! Man, I've missed you."

"Awe, I missed you to Babe."

"What's up?"

"Um, never mind I'll call you later."

"Ok love you."

"Love you too."

Then he hung up.

"Who was that?" Austin asked. "Um, Vance." I said. "Oh well I have a surprise for you later." He said putting his hands on my waist. "Oh really?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yeah so dress nice." he winked. I giggled and pecked his lips three times. "Hey! Not fair!" he said. I laughed and kissed him. Our lips moving in sync.

"PDA!!!" we heard three voices say.
We released. "Guys, you ruined the best thing in the world." he said punched Roberts arm. "Ow!" he said rubbing his arm. "Can I try?" Zach asked. I blushed. "Sure." I said. Austin groaned and I pecked Zach's lips. "Mmmm, cherry." he said. And we both laughed. "ok ok, that's enough." Austin said. "But Robert and Alex didn't get a taste." I said smirking. He gave me a serious look. I walked over and pecked Alex and Robert's lips.

"Mmmm, that's good." Robert said. He pecked my lips 5 more times. I laughed. "Stop! She's mine! I know it's y'all thing but please stop." Austin said hugging me. "Awe, baby." I said kissing his cheek. "What? they get pecks and I get cheek." he said frowning. I smiled and kissed his lips. Our lips are moving in perfect sync. Alex coughed.

"Ok." Zach said. "Stop!" Robert yelled. We released and I hugged them. "Go get ready babe." Austin said. I nodded and walked into my room. I got a shower, curled my hair, and did my makeup. I got dressed in my moms baby blue dress and black heels. I walked out and saw Austin in a tuxedo.

"Awe, someone looks all cute in their tuxedo." I said poking his belly. "Thanks and you look gorgeous." he said spinning me around. I giggled and he opened the door for me. We got in a limo and drove to olive garden. His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, what's up?"

"No! man I'm on a date!"

"That's not fair!"

"Ughhh, fine."

He said hanging up.

He sighed. "Turn the car around, please." he said. what? He's canceling?

"Babe, I'm sorry." he said placing his hand on my leg. I looked away. He sighed. "Fine, be mad." he said.

I looked at him with sad eyes. He's just busy so much. He has us face in his hands. I lay my head on his lap. He slowly lifts his head from his hands. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. He kissed my lips. "I'm sorry. It's work." He said stroking my head. I'm looking I to his beautiful hazel eyes.

We arrived at the hotel. "Bye babe." he waved as I closed the door. I smiled and walked Inside.

I pushed the 8th floor and felt the elevator move. It stopped on the 6th floor. The doors opened and I saw Skylar Astin.

My jaw dropped. "Oh hi." he said pushing the lobby button. I waved. "I'm guessing you know me." he asked. I nodded fastly. He chuckled. "Your cute text me." he said handing me a piece of paper.

I nodded and he left.

I can't believe that happened.

3 months later
--------------------

Today is the day the tour bus stops in San Antonio for 2 weeks. Today is the I'm with my family again. Today is the day my mom died 3 years ago. I've been depressed all day.

We arrived at my house. I ran in and the first thing I did was hug my dad. I sobbed in his arms. I heard foot steps and I looked and saw Jake. "Look at my husband big brother." I said hugging him. "look at my beautiful little sister." he said kissing my forehead. I looked around. "He's upstairs." they said. I nodded. I exhaled and walked upstairs.

I walked up to the whiter wooden door. I knocked. I pushed the door open. "Ry?" I asked. He was sitting on the edge if his bed staring at the carpet. I walked over and sat next to him. He's sobbing softly. I rubbed his back. "Why weren't you here?" he asked.

"I was on tour." I said. "But you didn't say goodbye." he cried looking at me this time. I started to cry. "I know I'm sorry." I cried. "What if you died too." he cried.

That broke my heart.

"Ry, I'm not leaving for a long time." I said. "That's what mom said." he cried. I blinked some tears away. "But I'm here now." I said. He looked at his socks.

"But I don't want to be on twitter and Instagram and see RIP Chloe all over them."

"You wont."

"I just don't want to say goodbye."

I didn't say anything.

I hugged him.

"Lets go and treasure this day with dad and Jake."

He nodded as we walked downstairs.

I have a feeling today is going to be the worst.

We walked into the kitchen where Austin, the crew, and my family was. I sat on Austin's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lied his head on the back. I door bell rang but know one answered it. "Come in!" my dad yelled while his voice cracked.

The O2L walked in. They looked sad too. I hugged all of them. After that, it was silent. I saw a picture of was we were younger and next to it was a DVD. I walked over to the picture and looked and the DVD.

'HOME VIDEOS'

I smile and placed it into the DVD player. I pressed and a video of Christmas 1999 when we were kids. My mom looked so happy. Then my Grandma came on. Oh great!

Then 2003, my first grade graduation. 2007, the day before my mom died. Her face came on the screen.

"My dear family,
I'm probably gone by the time you see this. I'm so sorry I had to go so early. I love you all. Ryland, I'm gonna miss you, I want you to go and follow your dreams never give up sweetie. Your my husband boy.
Jake, I'm gonna miss you much of course cause your my first. Never give up in basketball. Get that scholarship you always dreamed of, I hope you stay with Jenna forever. Stay strong.
Brad, honey I love you nothing will change that. Take care of my babies, make sure they grow up to be great people. I will miss seeing your face everyday. I love you.
And Chloe, you are my shining star. We have been through everything together. Your my baby girl, you'll always be in my heart. I hope everything with you and Austin works out. *she winks* I know it will. I love you. Be strong my little warrior."

Then a bunch of pictures of us when we were came on.

I wiped my tears and stopped the video. I looked at everyone they were all in tears too. Even Alex.

All of a sudden the sun light came through the window. I looked at the light shining through and smiled. "Hi mom." I said.

"Can we stop talking about it?" Jake asked. I looked at him. "But it's her day." I said. "Lets stop talking about it!" he yelled and ran upstairs. I sighed. Austin stood up and hugged me. "You know what lets stop talking about." I said sitting next to Austin and Sam. Sam rubbed my back as Austin tried comforting me.

All I can think about is my mom.

"How about Austin takes me and Ryland to the beach." I said.

"Ok." he said. "Lets go." I said.

He drove us to the beach.

Austin and I walked while Ryland through rocks in the water. I stopped and watched Ryland for a moment. "He's gonna be fine, C." Austin said. "But, she'll never see him grow up." I said.

The wind is blowing.

I walked over to Ryland. "Mom wouldn't want us to be sad." I told him. "I know, it's just hard." he said. "I know, Bud." I said putting my arm around him. "I love ya, C" he said. I smiled at him. "Love ya too, Ry" I said. I hugged him as the sunset was disappearing. "The days almost over." I said.

The next day
----------------

I woke up in Austin's arms. He doesn't have a shirt on. I rubbed his abs. "Mmmmm, baby stop that tickles." he said rolling over on his side. I smiled at him. "Come on get up, Austin." I said shaking in. He didn't move. I shook him again.

Nothing

I got up and started to jump in the bed. He groaned loudly. I laughed. "Ok ok stop." He said. I collapsed onto his chest. I sighed. He smiled at me and stroked my hair. I pecked his lips three times. He gasped and kissed my lips long and soft. "Mmmm, cheery." he mocked Robert. I chuckled.

"I love you" I said. "Love you too." he said. His phone beeped. I looked at it. "Chelsea?" I asked. He grabbed the phone from me. "Um, she's a friend." he said. I stood up. "A friend huh?" I said crossing my arms acrossed my chest. "Oh no don't do that." Austin said getting out of bed. "You think I cheated?" he asked.

"You've done it twice." I yelled. He looked hurt. He sat on the bed. I sighed and sat next to him. He got up and walked downstairs.

I follows him. "Austin, baby wait." I said tucking his arm. He stopped and looked my way. "I'm so sorry." I said. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Hey sunshine." my dad said. "hi daddy." I said kissing his cheek. The door bell rang. I walked over and answered it. "Hey Cutie." I said to Sam. "Hey beautiful." he said hugging me. I kissed his cheek. "You don't have to knock." I said.

"Let's pull a prank on Jake." I whispered. He nodded. He grabbed water and an air horn and I grabbed whipped cream. We walked up to his room. He looks so peaceful. I nodded while spraying whipped cream on my hand. He blew the air horn.

Jake jumped into the air and dumped water all over him while I smacked him in the face with whip cream. "Chloe! Sam!" he yelled. We ran downstairs with him chasing us. We reached the kitchen.

"Stop running!" dad yelled. We stopped and Jake came running in soaking wet with whipped cream on his face. He's mad. Austin and the crew started laughing.

"You think this shit is funny!" he yelled. Sam stepped in front of me. "It was my fault." He said. "No it was mine." I said walking towards Jake. "It was my idea." I finished. He sighed. "Chloe." he paused. "You know the consequences." he said. I nodded. He shook his head. "Jake be careful on her." dad said. He nodded and we walked outside.

He grabbed his paint gun. He loaded it. He walked over to me and and kissed my forehead. I saw Austin, Sam, my dad, and the crew watching from inside. I sighed and closed my eyes tight. He shot the first.

Pain in my left arm.

Second

Pain in my leg.

Third

Pain in my stomach.

Soon he started blasting harder and faster. I screamed.

Their was so much pain.

I started to cry.

He stopped and dropped his gun.

He ran to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry." he said. I cried I his arms until Austin came out and I hugged him. He kissed my forehead as we walked inside.

I saw Sam looking sad. "I'm sorry I didn't take the punishment." he said. "Its ok." I said smiling at him. He smiled at me. "Love you." he said. "I love YouTube." I said. He gave me the death glare. "Just Kidding." I said. He chuckled.

10:30 PM

We all watched a movie until Alex, Austin, Zach, and Sam fell asleep. "Robert! Jake!" I whisper yelled. "Let's prank Sam!" I whisper yelled again. They nodded. I grabbed some used coffee from the coffee maker and poured it all over Sam.

He screamed. "Hot!!!!" he yelled. I looked at me. He looks so cute. he woke everyone else up. "CHLOE!" he yelled and chased me threw the house. I started singing "Why can't we be friends, why cant we be friends." I sang. He grabbed my waist and through me to the ground and started tickling me.

"I'm gonna pee!" I said. Be puckered his lips. I teased him and moved my head so he kissed my cheek. "Hey!" I pouted. I stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled.

Someone knocked on the door.

"At 10:46 PM?" Sarah asked. I shrugged. "Sam go answer it." I said pushing towards the door. "Why me?" he asked. "Just go." I said pushing him one more time. He walked over slowly and opened the door. "Angelia!" Sam yelled and hugged her.

Angelia?

I mean I love her she's my best friend but I don't like when she's here because Sam hangs out with her more then me.

I know it's selfish but he's my best friend, I get jealous.

"
Chloe!" she yelled hugging me. I hugged back. "Why are you here at 10 at night?" I asked her. "Wanting to see you and Sam." she said. She walked into the living room. "Oh who's this cutie." She said talking about Austin. "Um, this is my boyfriend Austin." I said holding his hand. She scoffed. "What about him?" She said pointing to Alex.

"He's mine." Sarah snapped. She rolled her eyes. "All the cute ones are taken, except Sammy." she said kissing his cheek. I rolled my eyes. "Calm down." Austin said. I nodded. I smiled and walked upstairs to check on Ryland.

I opened the door. He's playing video games. "Ryland!" I paused. "You should be sleeping." I said asking his controller. "But I'm not tired." he yawned. "Sure, your a 13 year old boy who just had a big day, please go to sleep." I said. "What's all the noise downstairs?" he asked. "Oh I'm Angelia's here." I said.

"ANGELIA!" he yelled and ran downstairs. He has a crush on her. I sighed and walked to my room. I didn't even bother to climb under the covers. I lied on my stomach and faced the wall.

10 minutes later

I heard the door creep.

"C?" I heard Sam asked. I sighed. "Yeah?" I asked back. "you okay?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "yes, mom." I said. He chuckled. "Sorry, that I was so happy Angelia came." he said. "Its ok i mean she's your best friend." I said. "Yeah she is." he said.

It hurt that he didn't say I was his best friend.

"But your my beautiful, anerexic, fabulous best friend." he said. I smiled. We always call each other anerexic. "I love you, Chloe." he said. "I love you too, Sam." I said placing my hand on his. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched moving in perfect sync. He pulled away.

I think I have a crush on Sam.

SAM POV.

I think I have a crush on Chloe.