Chapter 9

If I make a big deal out of Mary, I make a big deal. That's what happens when you are the daughter of a king and have siblings.

My maid ties my corset and slops my silky green dress over it.

"How would you like your hair miss?" She asks in her squeaky voice.

I simply answer, giving her a break. "I'll do it myself, please go and do something interesting."

I pull my hair up into a low bun, and put four diamond hair pins into it.

Someone knocks on my door.

"Come in." I say.

The person who comes in is my father. He takes off his red cap and nods his head. I give a small curtsey. "Your grace."

"My flower." He says in a sweet voice.

I give a giggle, "Flower?"

"You do look like a flower." He smirks.

I smile. I never thought the king could be so nice, afterwards all the things he has done. There is no need to explain what happened to several of his wives.
Divorced, beheaded, and died.

"So my flower, I was thinking." He starts. "You need a suiter. For one day I shall pass and you will be queen."

Confusion. " And who shall that be?" I ask, how am I expected to find a suiter? There are plenty of men who possibly want my attention, but I want love.

"This is what I don't know. I want to see if you can find on your own, and then I might consider other princes or nobles."

Indeed I actually did need a suiter. I was almost at marriageable age.

------------------------------------------------------
This will probably be the last time when I barely update, haha don't trust me.

I really want to have a selection for all those who have "the selection".... Like but I dont want to ruin the historical thing!!!!

Any input on who she shall marry in the end or what shall happen?! 😆