The Fall Out

"I'm sorry.  I just don't like her! She's so mean to everybody!" I said.
"How could you say that!  She's a complete sweetheart!" Jacobe said back.
I looked over at my locker which, may I add, is right next to she-who-shall-not-be -Named's because I just hate looking at people I'm fighting with.  And there, was her, batting her big lashes and pretending to be innocent.  She looked at jacobe and waved with an innocent smile.  I silently hissed at her.  She turned her innocent look evil and scratched the air at me.  I looked back at jacobe.  "I don't know what you don't see in her.  She is a big sweetie.  I thougt you were too" Jacobe growled.  "I'm sorry.  If you dont like my best friend for as long as I can remember, I can't be with you." Jacobe said.  "I'm telling you, shes no angel!  Are you saying you want to break up???" I growled.  "She's nicer than you, I bet!! And as if it wasn't obvious enough!" Jacobe yelled.  Tears started coming in my eyes, but I wouldnt let them out.  "YOULL SEE!  ILL PROVE IT TO YOU SOMEDAY!!!! AND IM DONE HERE!!" I screamed at him just before I ran to the front doors of the school, and started crying.  I ran all the way home, because my mom didn't lighten up and let me take my drivers test.  I ran in the house,  furious.  Before anyone could say anything, I yelled "EVERYTHING IS FINE, LEAVE ME LONE, I'LL BE IN MY ROOM!" I ran to my room and slammed the door.  I let all out and cried my heart out on my pillow.  I had so many thoughts.  Why Wont he believe me? Why does she hate me?  Not that i really care, but why isnt mom coming to comfort me?  Was mom right?  All this was too much to handle, so I waited for my mom to leave the kitchen, which was just a little ways down the hallway from my room.  Once she left I went to the kitchen to get a tub of ice cream and a spoon.  I needed to eat my feelings.  As I opened the drawer, to get a spoon, I looked out the window.  What I saw I could never, ever forget.  I saw a certain someone and jacobe walking down the street,  hands locked.  They leaned in and-im gonna faint- kissed.  She looked at me, waved with a glare, and kept kissing jacobe.  I dropped everything, ran to my room, locked the door,screamed and cried.