-One-

Song: On Purpose by Sabrina Carpenter

*Gabby's Pov*

Hey! I'm Gabby! I'm a youtuber with my bestfriend Evie! I have about 200k subs. Anyways we are like the same person. We have some different things about each other. But enough about us! This is a story how we me our life savers, and the love of our lives!

************************
I had woke up from the sound of my alarm. I was in my last year of high school. Senior year. I hated it so much. That's when all the boys and girls start to sleep with each other to be cool. See Evie and I are NOTHING like them. I still haven't met my love. Anyways, I get dressed into a crop-top and some high-waist shorts. I put on some black converse, and I have my hair straighten down. I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mother said.

"Morning!" I smiled.

"I made you breakfast! Pancakes with some strawberries on top." My mom said.

"No mom! Its pronounced Strawburries" I say sitting at the counter.

"Ok sorry. Wait before you eat go wake up your brother and sister." She said.

"Ugh fine!" I say get up and going up stairs.

Did I mention i'm not an only child? No? Ok well i'm not. I wish I was. I have an older brother that is 20. I'm the middle child. Oh and i'm 18 about to turn 19 on December 19. Anyways, I have a younger sister that is 16 about to turn 17. Their names are Mason and Cassy. My mother is a single mother of three. My father left us once he found out he was gonna have a girl. Me. He left because of me. He tried contacting me once he found out I look more like him. And he tried coming back to us but my mother told him to stay away from us. She said because he cheated on her with his co-worker and he would be drunk most of the time and try to hurt us. Enough about my family. I wake up Mason first because he has to go to work.

"Pssssst. Mason! Wake up." I say shaking him.

"I'm up. I'm up" he says rubbing his eyes.

"You sure don't look like it." I giggle.

"Shut up!" He shouts.

"Aww did someone sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night?" I tease him.

"Gabs get out!" He says starting to get up.

"Haha I'm leaving geez." I say walking out the door.

Well now to Cassy's room. She was more the Emo type. But don't worry we get along great! Her room was right next to mine. Sometimes she would play Panic at the Discø loud and it would ruin my recordings.

"Cassy! Wake up you emo person." I say kind of laughing.

"Shut up Gabby you gamer person." She says back.

"Being a gamer is fun!" I say.

"Yeah and so is being Emo." She says back.

" Lol ok. Just get up." I say laughing.

"Haha ok. Oh and wanna go out to the mall later?" She asked.