four

you said you liked my cobain shirt, now we're walking back to your place.
_

once we got there, i told him he could stay on the couch and if he wants, he could just go in the fridge for when he's hungry or thirsty.

i go up to my room and grab a old shirt and sweatpants to give to him.

he thanks me and heads off to the bathroom to change.

i set up the couch for him with blankets and pillows for him to sleep with.

he comes back down with his old pile of clothes in his hands. i grab it out of his hands and put it in my dirty clothes bucket so i could wash it.

"i got everything all set up for you and if you need me, my room is right up there okay?"

he nods and gets cozy under the covers. once i was about to shut the light, he speaks up.

"oh by the way, my names michael."

i stand in shock forgetting to ask him his name and telling him mine.

"nice to meet you michael, im luke."

i heard him quietly laugh and whisper something under his breath.

"good night luke. i also like your cobain shirt ."

i look down at my shirt to see my cobain shirt forgetting i was even wearing them.

"thank you, good night michael, we'll speak tomorrow."

i turn off the light and go up to my room.

i close the door and change into my pyjamas. which was loose spongebob pants and a band shirt.

i shut my lights off and get cozy under the blankets drifting off to sleep.