Chapter 2

(A/N: I'm back with another update after Chuck knows how long. Enjoy~)

Ashlyn's POV.

The two Winchesters stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time before Sam pushed over so I could sit.
"Alright, first off, you can't go yelling stuff like that in public." Sam told me in a hushed tone.
"Well, sorry. I figured it was the only way to get you interested." I replied, sitting down next to the younger Winchester.
"We can't talk about this here." Dean said.
"Yeah, you're right. Um, okay. What's your name?" It was obvious Sam was directing this question at me.
"Ashlyn. But I go by Ash." I responded, turning my gaze on him.
Sam nodded and took a sip of his coffee.
"We need to talk about this." Dean mumbled, sliding out of the booth and standing up. He slapped a ten dollar bill on the table and headed towards the door. "C'mon, Sammy."
I slid out of the booth as well, allowing Sam to get out. He walked over to Dean and muttered something. They both turned to look at me, then continued to discuss in low voices. They appeared to be arguing.
Before I could go over there and set them in their place, Sam walked back over to me. "Follow our car to the downtown motel, alright?" He told me and walked out, Dean following him.
I shook my head and left the diner myself, getting into my own car. As told, I followed Dean's car to the motel. Once we got there, I got out of my car first and booked a room for myself. I accepted the keys from the receptionist and waited for the boys. They came strolling in a couple minutes later and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.
I grabbed my bag off of the floor and started to head over to the elevator. As I was about to press the button, I heard Dean's voice. "We can talk about this tomorrow."
"Yeah, sure. Whatever." I responded, getting into the elevator. Sure, I should be grateful they even bothered to look into what I had said, but I also found it annoying that we couldn't just talk now and get it over with. I wanted answers.
As soon as I got to my room, I dropped my bag on my bed and took a shower. After putting on some clean clothes, I felt better. It was only 5 o'clock, and I didn't know what to do. Sitting in dingy motel rooms got boring quick. Part of me wanted to go track down the boys room, but the other part of me wanted to just ignore them until the time came to talk. I decided to just go to bed, even though I knew I'd wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall back asleep. I curled up under the crappy motel blankets as best I could and almost immediately fell asleep.

(A/N #2: I know this is a crappy chapter, but I've been really busy with school. Enjoy, though.)