Eris

(A/N: Hello new readers! This is my new story here on Wattpad, it's very different from my other story 'The Fox and the Alpha' (I hope), but I hope you like it still! Enjoy!)

Eris (/ˈɪərɪs, ˈɛrɪs/; Greek: Ἔρις, "Strife") is the Greek goddess of strife and discord.

Eris is an 20 year old werewolf, ranking as the Beta of the Black Wood Pack, in the South of the United States.

Eris, unlike what her name might suggest, was well know for the kindness and protection she provides the ones around her, but also for her fierce and determined personality, only following the rules she deemed to be the right and just ones, and the ones that would bring the pack she had vowed to protect safety and comfort, which were mostly the ones enforced by the Alpha, although he and everyone knew she would go out of her way and over the law if she had to, to ensure that other's lives weren't endangered, even if it meant endangering her own.

Some would even say she had no self love, but after what had happen to her mother, the late Beta of the pack, it could very well be true.

Anyway, besides her naturally protective character, Eris is just a normal confused  and curious basically still teenage girl, always trying her best to be strong, even though she always found herself in a roller coaster of confusing and opposing emotions.

However when her packs get attacked by what people had elected as the most cruel and vicious Alpha that was currently roaming the Earth, and Eris finds that the man she was designed to hate was also the one design to spend the rest of her life with her, she finds herself not in something as organized and predictable as a roller coaster, but more like a tornado of emotions and feelings, torn between the duty she had to her pack and the unmerciful bond that connected her and the Alpha for eternity.