Chapter 5

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

After the date with ash we went to the hotel to find everyone sleeping. We changed into our pajamas and the. Got into bed.

*next day*

I woke up to the feeling of my Pikachu and Arcinane nudging me worryingly. I was so tired last night I forgot to let the others out. I went to my bag and let everyone out. "Wait... Where's Lucario?!" I said worryingly as my other Pokémon started to worry. His Pokéball wasn't in there. "Oh nonononono please no!" I said whispering as I searched everywhere in the hotel room without waking anyone up. There was no sign of Lucario or his Pokéball anywhere. "Oh gosh no! Why!" I said whispering trying to stop my tears from falling, but they fell anyways. I went into the bathroom and tried to make them stop, which eventually it worked. I changed into my everyday clothes and put my hat on. I wrote a note and stuck it where everyone would see it. "Okay guys I want all of you except Arcinane and Pikachu to stay here. I will be back soon with Lucario... Hopefully..." I said whispering the last part as my Pokémon all tackled me in a hug type thing. "Thanks. C'mon Pikachu, Arcinane." I said smiling as we walked out of the room silently. We walked out of the hotel and tried to figure something out. "Go check where we were last?" I questioned as we walked where we were last night. "Weird.. I didn't notice these tracks last night?" I said looking at some tire tracks towards the woods by the park. My Pikachu sat on my shoulder as Arcinane walked next to me. Soon enough we reached an old run down building in the middle of nowhere. There was a Meowth balloon right by the entrance. "That's weird.." I said as me and my Pokémon walked into the old building, seeing Lucario in a cage. "Lucario!" I said as we ran up to the cage. "L-Lucario.." Lucario said weakly. "Don't worry I'm gonna get you out of here.." I said as I tried to get the door open but it not working. "Pupkaboo shadow ball!" Someone yelled. As soon as I looked over Arcinane was struck. "Arcinane! Are you okay??!" I asked as she nodded. "Aww isn't it little miss (Y/n).. Nice to see you again.." A girl with pink hair said smirking. "Team rocket! Not you again. I already told you! I'M NOT JOINING!!" I said angrily. "Oh we knew you wouldn't. So we decided to go after your Pokémon for the boss." Meowth said as I became angrily. "So that's why Lucario is this weak. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I replied angrily. "Oh. I can tell this story! We were in town when we noticed w Pokéball on the sidewalk by a store. We grabbed it and when we opened it it was Lucario. Your Lucario is a VERY good prize and would be GREAT for the boss. Any of your Pokémon for that matter." James continued. "So we battled him since he refused to let us capture him. And without his precious trainer to help we beat him." Jessie replied. And by the looks of it you only have Arcinane and Pikachu." James said chuckling as I frowned even more angrily. "Pikachu thunderbolt! Arcanine sorry I've been spelling it wrong use flame burst!" I said as they shot out fire and electric. "Wobboffet, now!" Jessie yelled as wobboffet blocked the attack. "If it's a battle you want it's a battle you'll get." James said letting inkay out. "Inkay, Psybeam!" "Arcanine, Pikachu, dodge it! Now use flame wheel and thunder shock!!" "Pumpkaboo use seed bomb!" "Inkay tackle!" Jessie and James yelled. The two powers collided and hit both of my Pokémon. "Use tackle!" "Use shadow ball!" They both hit my Pokémon again and they fell down. "Arcanine, Pikachu! No!" I yelled running up to them. "Not so strong anymore are you twerp?" Jessie asked smirking as tears started to slightly fall and I had an angry expression. "..." I looked at the ground. "Pumpkaboo shadow ball!" "Inkay Psybeam!" I shut my eyes waiting for impact but nothing came. I slowly opened them and saw Frogadier standing there. "Huh?" I looked over more and saw the others. "(Y/n)!" Everyone yelled worried. "Oh come on! Not YOU twerps again!" James pouted. "We were just about to finish of your little friend." Meowth said not happy. "Team rocket you leave (Y/n) and her Pokémon alone! Pikachu, Frogadier lets go!" Ash yelled as Pikachu and Frogadier stood in front of him. "Frogadier water pulse, Pikachu thunderbolt!" Ash yelled as they used their powers. When the two collided team rocket was sprung into the air far away. "Are you okay?!" Bonnie yelled as her and the others ran up to me. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." I replied looking up at all of them. "A hit from them would've put you in the hospital. Are you sure you're okay?" Clemont asked as I nodded. "Guys I'm fine!" I replied standing up. "But my Pokémon aren't." I said as I looked at my hurt and weak Pokémon. "I can fix them up." Clemont said as I smiling. "Thanks Clemont!" I replied. "So you're sure you're fine??" Ash said checking me for any scrapes or bruises. "Yes ash. I'm fine...."I said smiling. "Well okay..." Ash said smiling back at me.

Sorry for the late chapter! I hope you liked it! See u later PokéFans!

~PokéSam

926 words