thirty five.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
035. ❛ boyfriend?

As soon as he sent the last text to Cara, he was out the door

As soon as he sent the last text to Cara, he was out the door. The thought of Courtney being sick and not being by her side hurt Norman. The quickest thing that he went in was his motorcycle and dodging ever car and took the quickest route to Courtney. By the time he got there, Cara answered the door with a worrisome expression on her face. Norman quickly pushed past Cara making his way to the one bathroom that he heard Courtney suffering.

Her hair was messily tied back by Cara and her skin color having a pale expression. She still had one the clothes that she went out with Norman. Courtney was practically hugging the toilet knowing that her head would be once again in it puking.

Norman knelt down next to Courtney pushing the one strand that managed to fall out behind her ear. Courtney planted her face on the side of the toilet catching Norman's face, "Hey." That was all that could come out of her mouth with a sad smile.

"Why does it seem that you might not be feeling well?"

Courtney half smiled before plunging back into the toilet and Norman behind her rubbing her back. Once she stopped, Norman took his hand and pressed it to her forehead. The fever that reached a new level of high and it was clear that Courtney was breaking a sweat almost as if she was in a sauna. Cara stood in the doorway biting at her fingernails hoping that her sister would listen to Norman's advice to go to the hospital.

"Court, listen to me. We have to get you to the hospital. You're not feeling well." Norman said trying to lift Courtney off the floor

Courtney nodded and started to feel the nausea kicking in again and when she went for the toilet again. But instead of bile coming up, Courtney felt a dizzy spell come over her causing her to fall but not without Norman catching her. He fell to the floor with Courtney in his grasp. He looked over to Cara would was loosing her mind, praying that her sister was alright. Cara and Norman with one look knew exactly what to do. Cara went for the keys of Courtney's car while Norman picked Courtney up bridal style and making their quick pursuit to the hospital.

_______________

Once in the hospital, they took Courtney away from Norman's arms. Leaving both Norman and Cara in fragile states, all that the doctors would tell them was to sit and wait. Certainly, the news outlets would report on the current situation. Hours and hours would pass with Norman and his pacing that started driving Cara insane.

"The relatives of Courtney Delevingne?" The doctor asked with Cara jumping up in a hurry to responded.

"I'm her sister, he's her boyfriend." Cara pointed to Norman who was next to her and anxious to hear about Courtney's state.

"Well, your sister is out of danger. We diagnosed the cause of all her symptoms as Hypoglycemia, which is normally caused by low blood sugar intake, the body's main energy source."

"My sister's going to be alright?"

"Very much. Just consuming high-sugar foods or drinks, such as orange juice or regular soda, can treat Hypoglycemia."

"Thank you, doctor. I'll make sure that she does that." Cara shocked her head but before the doctor could leave Norman called after him.

"Can we see her?" Norman asked the doctor, who gave him a reassuring look leading them straight to Courtney's room.

Courtney's face completely changed once Cara and Norman walked in through the door. She did her best to lifted herself up to be in a seated posture. Cara smiled at how her sister was in a better state of health than last night. And stood in front of her bed looking stare at her while Norman took her side. He went in for a kiss on her forehead but before he could Court stopped him with her hand. She reached up with her hand and brought his face down to her lips. Both of them had no awkwardness with Cara in the room instead it felt like any other first kiss.

"Nice to know you're feeling better." Norman chuckled wiping his lips from the bit of lipstick she had on.

"And it's nice to know that my sister has a boyfriend." Cara said with a slight chuckle as well, "Well, it was also about time."