Putting Him in His Place

Crissy's POV

Arriving at school was hell.

Everyone just stared at me like I had two heads. Right now I'm in chemistry 3 period. So far no one has asked about my outfit, well except for Kaitlyn who said I was hot as fuck. I actually really like her.i think we could be great friends.

The bell rang which snapped me back to reality.

Lunch is next, YES! The best thing ever is lunch like oh my god yes.

Entering the cafeteria, only a few heads even glanced my way. I just want to thank Jesus right now that no one has questioned my outfit.

I got into line for my lunch, when I heard Kaitlyn scream. I snapped my head in the direction of the scream and saw Kaitlyn being held by collar by a boy who I didn't know. I was about to go over and beat some sense into the ass but he let her go and walked away.

I got my lunch and went over to Kaitlyn.

"Um, what was about?" I asked while examining her terrified expression.

She let out a shaky breath then stuttered "H-he is R-Ryan. He is the b-bully at the school."

I looked her up and down examining for bruises. I saw a black and blue mark on her arm, and her cheek looked bruised.

Well this is not going to stand I stood up and walked to where I saw Ryan sit down. He was laughing with two guys I don't know then there was Shane. Figures. The trash gather at one table. There were some girls wearing really slutty outfits, and one who was basically wearing a sports bra.

Ryan was laughing with the guys about something when I came. They looked at me and Shane looked really pissed. Then they just ignored me and went back to talking.

Well this just can't stand.

I took my fist and smashed it really hard against the table making the whole cafeteria get quite and look at me.

"What? Shouldn't you be go sitting with the losers?" The one guy asked.

I glared at him then turned to Ryan and said "Leave Kaitlyn alone." He looked like me like I was crazy then said with a smirk "Why should I, she's afraid of me like you should be."

Ok that blew my top I was don't I grabbed him by the collar and said through my gritted teeth "No. You should be scared of me."

He pulled his fist back and hit me directly in the stomach. It hurt like hell but I wouldn't show him that.

So I pulled my fist back and nailed him right in the nose. There was a noise, a loud crack. Everyone was silent as Ryan fell to the ground holding his nose. There was blood gushing out of it has he laid back whining about the pain.

I squatted down and pulled him up to a sitting position by the collar the said bluntly "You don't EVER hit a girl." The I let go of his collar and he fell back.

I stood up and walked away. Right out of the cafeteria. Not even caring that everyone was watching me. I couldn't have a care in the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"2 weeks out of school suspension." Ms. Randof the principle said to me.

It turns out I broke Ryan's nose in 6 places. Yay me!

"Violence will not be tolerated in this school Ms. Manna, is that clear?" She said her voice deep and low. I nodded and stood up and left the office.

While walking down the hallway, everyone went to either side and backed to the wall. Well I guess now there scared of me.

Oh no. My moms going to kill me when she finds out I'm suspended. I have a damn race tonight I can't get grounded.

I guess I'll have to sneak out...

Again.