Pokérant • Art & Rant

" ZZZZZZZZZZ"

<•>

Number three of my Pokémon collection.

Not very satisfied, because of the face and it's not fat enough

But anyway, I made it from clay, paint, toothpicks and glue. I based it on the original, so credits to you!

Also, for the work in progress.

Since it's almost the tenth anniversary of one of my favorite albums, I would like to honor it in my own artwork.

This is still just the rough sketch

This is still just the rough sketch. I'm not even finished drawing three other members. Also, note that it has nothing to do with racism.

The Black Parade, by my upmost favorite band ever, My Chemical Romance (which has been disbanded, but they will never die, because they are not just a band, they are an idea) is an album filled with sorrow and at the end of the day motivation to keep on living.

Which leads me to my ranting.

You can just skip this by the way, if you're not very interested in bands.

Please don't take any offense from this.

But I'm so sick and tired of people hating on my bands.

Like sure, nowadays all people listen to are electropop and mainstream music, but I still tolerate it. I have other singers I like, like Ellie Goulding (SHE JUST RELEASED A NEW SONG!!!!) and I still don't mind other styles of music.

But why do you have to hate my bands SO much that you give me your b*tch face and mock them and complain.

LOOK I TOLERATE YOUR MUSIC, SO YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TOLERATE MINE.