Chapter 10: You Aint Getting Away With That!

I couldn't think of anything to say...
Have fun. Eva xx

Dallon's POV

I'm walking back and forth across the small Tourbus kitchen. Biting my nails and clenching my fists.
What if he breaks up with me because he doesn't want to get fired.
What if he wants to fuck Ian.
What if--
My mind is cut off by Brendon wrapping his arms around my hips.
He places a small delegate kiss in my cheek.
Small and delegate just like him...
" Dall what's wrong ? " he asks with concern in his eyes.
" Ian.. Ian fucking Crawford is wrong. So MOTHERFUCKIN WRONG " I said quickly..

Brendon's face dropped.

Brendon's POV

Ian you motherfucker.
" did he tell you too? " I asked as my voice dropped. As if everyone was trying to listen in. But we were the only two on the Tourbus.
We had stopped in a small town somewhere near Denver I think? We had a few hours so everyone went to go enjoy the rare time they had.

" Ye .. H-he said he was gonn-gonna tell Zack we were dating unless you had se-sex with him " Dallon sobbed.

Oh hell no. Ian fucking Crawford you ain't getting away with that

" i have a plan ! " I announced.
Dallon's eyes grew wider..
" What if I can get Spencer to be on our side.? If we have a real bro conversation and I tell him about us... I know he'll be ok with it. "
Dallon nodded.
" And then what?" He asked
" then I don't have sex with Ian and he tells Zack but Spencer defends me!"
And then Dallon kissed me. A nice innocent sweet kinda kiss that said I Love You. I can't believe I still get butterflies and energy strikes when we kiss. It's been almost three weekes. ( aha sorry I had to )