JOHANNESBURG BAYBEY!!

SADÉ

I woke up to an unfamiliar scene, white bed sheets, white curtains with silver linings and a bedazzled pillow. I looked next to me to find no one. "So it was all a fucking dream?! But what am I doing here and whose hotel room is this anyway?" I mumbled to myself. 

"Morning sleepyhead." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Robyn, is that you?" I asked while rubbing my eyes to get a clear view of the figure in front of me. 

"Well duh! Who else did you think it was dummy?!" 

"Uh! Don't call me a dummy, besides I didn't know what to think it's not everyday I get to wake up in the bed of a superstar."I threw a pillow at her and she caught it while laughing.

"First of all, this is not my bed, it's the hotel's and secondly GETTT UP AND LET'S GO HAVE BREEEAAAKFAST!" she said singing the last part of her sentence. 

"I love your voice. Did you know that?" I said biting my lip and getting out of bed.

"And I love your morning voice." She said fixing her hair into a ponytail.

"What do you mean? My voice is always this raspy morning or night"

"True, but it sounds sexier in the morning," she winked. 

"So what did you order for breakfast?" I asked licking my lips to emphasise my hunger.

"Eggs Benedict, is that okay?"

"Yeah, whatever is okay with you is okay with me babes." I leaned over and  brought her face closer to me and gave her a kiss. Her lips were my new favourite drug. "So, like what have you planned for today?"

"Uhm, two interviews and then I'm yours for the rest of the day" she replied obviously irritated from the stop of the kissing session. 

"Awesome, Robyn have you ever been to a zoo?" I asked her while thinking hard.

"Oh so whenever a person from the States visits Africa you think that the first thing they want to see is a lion?" she challenged.

I let out a chuckle ," Well, yeah." 

"OHMYGOD THAT'S GENIUS! I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO GO TO THE ZOO!" 

"Alright wait here I need to make a phone call." I walked back to my room and retrieved my phone.

"Hello, Hi this is Sadé Ross can I please speak to Lindana Ross? Okay I'll hold".

 "Hello,Sade?"

 "Mama?" 

" Ah what do you want? I haven't heard from you ever since that day I had to drive you to the airport, how are you doing child?" she said sounding excited to hear my voice.

"Hi mama, I'm doing fantastic, I need a favour from you mommy dearest." I replied in a baby voice hoping it will increase my chances of getting what I want.

" What is it you need this time?" 

"I need you to contact Mrs Shane from Johannesburg Zoo and tell her to get the animals ready because I'm bringing a very important celebrity to come visit the animals. I need it to be very low-key mama." I said trying to be very assertive but also trying not to piss her off. 

"Oh uh huh! I'll see what I can do. Uhm Sade is this special celebrity by any chance Rihanna? Look child I'd seen how she looked at you at the airport the other day and I just want you to know that I ship it," I could hear her snickering through the phone.

"Ahahahaha you funny mama, you know that?! But yes I am bringing Rihanna and I ship it too," at that exact moment Rihanna walked into the room. 

"I knew it, but baby be careful okay? Celebrity or not, girl or not, be careful" her voice had an protective tone to it.