19th

*One week after*

Preesaun

So it turns out that, My stomach doesn't hurt anymore and I don't know why.

But my major problem is, I haven't seen Cameron for a week now!

Oh my gosh! Is he cheating on me?

"I know what your thinking Pree, but please Cam—" I shot Johnna a glare.

"Grei is not like that. Besides he's your mate after all." 

"You think so?"

"Yeah of course!"

We're basically talking for the whole period, because our teacher didn't attend his class, so we're free to do things, but not silly things. I mean we're free to talk!

"Hi Preesaun" I look at Meghan, without any expression.

"Oh hi Meghan. What's up?" I act cooly.

"Nah. Just saying hi. Oh well, see you" she said as she smiled to me. That bitch! Hypocrite!

"Hi...Preesaun!" I look around seeing Zachary, on the doorway.

I leave my sit and made my way towards him.

"Hey dude! What's up?" I said as give him a guy hug? Was that even a word? Oh well..

"So, you become a lesbian now?" He jokingly said as he patted my head.

"Nah... So why are you here?" I ask, as I lean on the doorway.

"That's too harsh Pree! You didn't even say, how's life? Or something like that?" He said, as he touches his chest.

"Okay. So How was your life? And why are you here?" I said as I chuckle.

"Ok I'll accept that one. Just looking at my crush" he directly said, and my eyes widened.

"Really!? Didn't expect that one! So who's she?" I asked as wiggle my brow.

"She's in front of me, right now.." He trailed, and I awkwardly shift my weight from left to right.

"Oh.. Preesaun don't be such a thick face. I mean she's in front of us, if you wanted it to be specific." He blurted as he strokes my hair making me rolled my eyes.

"Your such a dick!"

He just chuckled.

***

"See you later, Pree!" Johnna waved her hand as well as Harper.

"Where you going?" I asked as I glanced at my wrist watch.

"At the Resto, where Harper's working. Just helping her" she said as she blow her gum.

"Okay then. Bring me food!"

"Ok!"

***

I walk towards the parking lot, but I noticed a black car was following behind. 

What the hell?

I stoped,  so did they.

Tiis is creeping me out!