Chapter 19.

"it's your birthday next month" flipping the pancake in the frying pan I quickly glanced up at chanay

"I know" she replied nonchalantly

"well what are you gunna do"

"I don't know, party, drink up. I'm not bothered to be honest" she replied whilst shrugging.

Taking the pancake out the pan I placed it on the plate next to the stove which also had 5 pancakes already on there.

"well let me know so I know what I'm doing, new outfit and what not"

"yeah I'll-"

"Amelia your phones ringing" turning around I saw Aiden standing there with my phone in his hand

"who is it"

"Aaliyah" he said whilst glancing at the screen.

"what the hell does she want" I mumbled

Taking my phone out his hand I slid my finger across.

"Hello"

"Hi" i replied.

"someone here wants to speak to you"

After hearing a few muffled voices and shuffles someone began to speak.

"Aunty Lia" hearing the sound of my nieces voice brought a grin to my face.

"hey baby, how you been" I asked whilst pouring more pancake mix into the pan.

"I've been okay, I miss you aunty, can I come see you" she rushed out all at once

"i miss you to hunny & sure. How about I pick you up in a few hours and we can go to the cinema and out to eat"

"yaaay, I'm at my mummy's ok. Don't be late"

chuckling at her response I then proceeded to talk "yeah I won't be late, see you soon"

After saying our good byes I hanged up the phone.

Going into the cabinet I took out 3 plates. I put 2 pancakes on each plate alongside, bacon, scrambled egg, sausages and hash brown. what a combo I know.

"who was that"

looking at Aiden I chuckled as he had a scowl on his face. Shoving his plate towards him I mumbled a here you go before going to sit around the table.

"who was on the phone"

"why" i smirked

"stop being difficult"

picking up my orange juice I gulped it down and placed my now empty cup back on the table. After chewing the last of my food I put my cutlery in my plate before smirking at Aiden.