The Villains

Maleficent and Hans raced back to her Castle as the ice made its way into the Isle freezing everything over. They slam the doors shut just as the ice reaches them.

"Well that's new" Hans gasps out of breath.

"Well if that got in, we can get out" Maleficent laughs and runs up to get her scepter. Hans follows and stops was she swings open the terrace doors and aims her staff out toward the Barrier. A blast of green magic shoots out and hits the barrier and Hans gasps. Magic has returned to the Isle.

* * *

Mal watched in horror as the Barrier around the Isle started turning green and appeared to be melting away.

"Their getting free." Mal whispers.

"Their gonna invade Auradon and get their revenge!" Carlos shouts.

"Theirs no bridge!' Jay shouts.

"The bay is frozen." Ben tells him.

"The faster we find Eli the faster we can stop them." Anna says before turning around and hiking to the around the mountain, every one else soon follows suit.

* * *

Eli runs to the balcony to see what the loud crack was. Looking out he sees the Barrier melting.

"Oh no, what have I done." He whispers as snow starts to swirl around him.

* * *

Maleficent cackles in glee as the Barrier melted around them. Hans's eyes grew wide as the realization sunk in that they were free.

"The barrier is melting!" Evil Queen shouted as she ran into the room. She stopped as she saw Maleficent was the one doing it. As soon as she was finished Maleficent taps her staff and a green glow radiates across the entire island and every villain makes their way to the main street.

"VILLAINS!!! TODAY WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED A GIFT!!! TODAY WE CAN FINALLY GET OUR REVENGE!!!" Maleficent screamed, and everyone below started cheering before running for the bridge. Maleficent magicked a bridge so they could cross. She turned to Evil Queen and Hans.

"Let's go get the heros and lock them away! Just like they did to us!"