Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Tessa~

"You better run Tess! Because when I catch you, who knows what I'm going to do!" Braylor yelled, chaseing me out if his room.

"Run, run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm...Tessa!"

I called back. Well that sounded a lot better in my head.

Running down stairs and out of the pack house I accidentally bumped into Josh.

"Sorry!" I called over my shoulder, not even sparing him a glance.

"Josh! Stop her!" Braylor wailed from far behind me.

Josh started chaseing after me as well but he was closer than Braylor, and catching up fast.

Josh and my brother Braylor are best friends and the same age of 16 years. Josh, being the Betas son he is faster than the average wolf. And me, being the third in commands daughter I am slightly slower than him, but not by much.

I ran into to forest and through the trees to try to lose them. Dodging the trees and jumping over fallen branches I chose a path that would hopefully slow them down with all of the obstacles.

As I kept on running I heard my surroundings grow quiet. Stoping completely I looked around for signs of Josh or Braylor.

Listening closely I heard a slight groan.

"Wow Braylor. What did you do trip over a log or something?" I questioned, laughing at the thought of the idiot tripping over a log.

Walking closer I smelt someone I didn't recognize. It wasn't Josh or Braylor, and it didn't have the horrid smell of a rouge. So who was it?

Walking closer I also caught a scent of something that sent shivers down my spine and made goose bumps cover my skin....

The scent of blood.

Hurrying over to see what it was, I ran past trees and through a small brush to see a sight that would be imprinted into my mind for a very long time.

There, in a small clearing of trees was a boy about Braylors age. He had a claw mark going down his bare chest. Around the edges of the four claw marks was dried blood. Even though he has started healing he was still bleeding.

Looking at his uncautious state, I realized that he was naked. Blushing absentmindedly, I took off my hoddie and covered his.... manhood.

Now that that was done I went to get a better look at him. He had shaggy dark brown hair falling slightly over his eyes. His facial structure consisted of high cheek bones and a strong jaw line covered with a light stubble. His skin tone was a beautiful olive colour, sun kissed and his lips were slightly parted so he could breath. His eyes were closed, therefor I couldn't see what they looked like.

As for his body structure he was on the muscular side. Unlike Josh and Braylor, this guy was fully developed. His arm muscles were large and defined; as were his abbs, rising and falling while he breathed.

Starring at his captivating beauty I heard a growl coming from behind me. Before I could turn to look at who made it, I was tackled to the ground.

"What should I do with a pretty little lady like your self?" The voice from behind me whispered into my ear. I tensed up, until a fermiliar smell hit my nostrils.

I turned back to see Josh sitting on my back grinning like Cheshier The Cat.

"Well for one, get off of me! and two; make the landing a little softer next time" I wined, cranking my head back to see him.