Chapter 9

Carl's POV

Daryl and I managed to get Maggie, Carol, Abraham, Sasha, Eugene, Deanna, Spencer, Aiden, Denise, and Tara in one room.

I listened as Daryl explained the situation to everyone. Once he was done, he turned to me and asked, "Who do you want to come?"

I took a deep breath and looked around at everyone. "I know I want, you, Spencer, Aiden, Abraham, and Sasha. Maggie, I want you to come, too. Carol, I want you to stay back and protect Judith. Deanna and Eugene, you guys need to be the head of Alexandria's defense. Deanna and Tara, keep an eye on my dad."

The five hesitated before nodding.

"I feel like we're gonna need more help than this," Daryl mumbled.

"Then we should get Gavin's group to help us," I suggested.

The man considered it for a moment before nodding. "Alright," he said.

"Okay," I sighed. "We gotta go."

I started to leave but I felt Daryl grab my arm.

I turned to look at him in confusion.

"Do you even know where we're going?" he asked, a tiny smile on his face.

I relaxed as I realized he was right. I had no idea where to look.

"Well," I thought. "The clue was red bricks. Maybe they're keeping her in a building that's made out of red bricks. I don't know, we should ask Gavin and his group."

Daryl nodded.

"Okay," I sighed. "We gotta go."

And with that I exited the room and headed to the armory, Daryl, Maggie, Sasha, Abraham, Aiden, and Spencer following me.

---------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Look at Carl, finally taking charge.

Also, I'm still working on the video on my opinions of the couples that you guys suggested. It's just taking longer than I thought it would.