Tears are not eough

"She is NOT my mother!!!" I finally screamed out.

Its all, because of her. Its her fault. She did all of this to me. I wish she wasn't alive.

Ughhhhhh "MY SO CALLED MOTHER" Why do you live.

Why did your "so called god bring you into this world???"

I left the school and entered the parking lot to find my red ferrari that my mom gifted me on my 16th birthday.

My mom is a mute let alone that shes also blind.

She's so annoying and its her fault I get bullied.

I reached my house or "our house." My mom might be mute and deaf but that doesnt mean she would give up her dream of being an architect. She designed 5 star hotels and business buildings and finally houses.

She designed our house and even though I despise her I still love her designs.

I opened the door and my "mom" jumped up and j-walked it to me. She reached ojt for my bag and I gladly gave it to her. It was really heavy.

She did her sign thing and her being her she understood when I nodded my head when she asked my if im okay.

She said she was gonna go get groceries and asked me if I wanna come.

"No Im not coming. Period." She nodded and left. She knew the way there she memorised it.

Mothers POV:

Why Ahmed? Why? Why does my only child ignore me, why? I asked my husband in my head.

He died from a car accident and I was in it. Allhamdullilah, although I was left blind and a mute I still survived it.

Ahmed left me with my only child left helplessy on the floor. I heard a screech and beeps and I fell on the ground gasping for air.

I said the shahadah and asked Allah (SWT) to guide my son on the right path and to give all the muslims hadayah.

I heard an ambulance and people screaming and others saying im going to have to go as soon as possible.

Adams POV:

I love her. I only realised tat now. She cant leave me. She cant go. She cant go. She wont go. She wouldn't leave me here all alone. Im only 18 and struggling for my future.

Im struggling with my deen. Oh Allah dont let her die. Please keel her alive.

I. In the hospital waiting for the doctors to come out and ay that shes alright. Im waiting for what seems like years maybe even decades but when I look at the time its only been 2 hours, 24 minute and 17 seconds.

Th doctor finally came out.
I ran to him.
Knocking down the chairs.
He looked at me with no emotion.
"Is she alright?"
I asked eagerly waiting for his answer.

He looked at me.
He said the words that changed me forever.
"No. She's dead."
I screamed.
I sobbed.
I cried.
Tears slowly fell.
The whole world was gaining up on me.
I felt my legs wobble.
I left.
I left my hayati.
My noor.
My light.
My dunya.
My mom.

When I was about to step out of the hospital I collapsed and saw a white light coming towards me and telling me that its my time.
That its my time to go. To return back to my god. To Allah.

I then noticed then that Tears Are Not Enough.