1. ❣Other Plans

UNEDITED.
PUBLISHED AUGUST 21 20
______________

Most of the four months spent without Kieran were hell.

Most of my thoughts were about him, and his beautiful body. Sometimes I even miss his snarky comments on the shows I watch, or the way he touched me when his parents were in the room.

We were rebellious, foolish, teens, who thought that Kieran would be able to emancipate himself. No, instead he was shipped off to Lakewood, and then burdened the horrors.

I called and texted, but I'm pretty sure he changed his number. Due to the murders last fall...

So I made arrangements with the Hudsons.

Tina had promised that we were only staying for a few weeks, but I had other, better, plans.

Maybe I was crazy--for Kieran--but it didn't stop me from seeing him. We grew up in the same neighborhood and endured just as much pain together.

So, I say this with caution.

Are you sure you want to read this?

Nothing will change last falls events, no one will ever be safe. When I came to Lakewood, even I couldn't save Kieran. Our past was in the past, he got threw me and tossed me.

Yet, I still crawled back no matter how hard he shoved me back with the mask of his.

Every nudge in school became a shove in the dark.

Maybe I did know Kieran was the killer, and maybe I didn't? Who knows. Only me? Yes.

"I loved you! And now your going to take that and slice it?"

I'm no accomplice, but I wasn't always innocent. I did things, just as Kieran and Piper had. The only thing that set me apart from those two, was that I actually accepted my punishment.

Remember those four months? Well, I was in a Women's Correction Facility.

Like I said, at this point in my life, the past is in the past. I did my part in justice, and then I came out and found my Kieran.

But when I did, I never expected a different Kieran.