Chapter 8.) IMMA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

I continued to stare deep into Jacobs hazel eyes.. so brisk and luxurious. we finally broke away and Jacob immediately responded with

"Woah...! Y-Your eyes... They're..." he pauses looking away. "beautiful..." he finished, blushing.

You laugh while blushing so hard. "thank you Jacob!" you respond while holding your hands out in a heart formation.

Jacob blushes. He was so cute. I love him so much...

•Jacobs POV•

I want to tell her.
I need to tell her.
I'm going to tell her now.

"(Y/N)..." I start.
"I.. Well uhm.. I sort of.. well"

Then I heard a ringing and a vibrating sound come from (Y/N's) area.

•(Y/N)'s POV•

"Oh Sheeet!" you whisper loudly.

Your parent/guardian was calling you, and you realized.. they asked you to be home by 8:30 the latest... AND IT WAS PAST 10 O'CLOCK!!

you answer while stuttering "H-Hello..?!"

•Jacobs POV•

I can't even believe this right now! right when I was about to tell her something... The moment gets ruined..!

I'm never going to get the chance to tell her...

I've been feeling this way ever since 5th grade. I was also going through a lot at that point in time, and she helped me through it.

We just have so much in common... I guess you could say we were meant to be together.. hehe ;)

•(Y/N)'s POV•

Shoot! I have to get home right now..! in going to be in so much trouble when I get home...!

"Jacob! thank you so much for the amazing movie night..! I'm going to have to get out of here now..!" you rush out of his bed giving Jacob a quick smile of innocence.

"Oh.. Okay. See you tomorrow at school?" he asked

"Yep" you say exaggerating the 'p'.

You dash down his stairwell and say good night to Jacob's mother.

"Good night, Mrs. Sartorius! Thank you for having me over!" You say heading towards the door.

"Oh..! Good night, Sweetie!" she says waving you out of the house.

You started running to your house, even though it was only up the street, you hair wanted to get there as soon as possible.

Finally you reached your house, and ran in through the front door

You get up to where your parent is and say "I'm so sorry I am late! I wasn't looking at the time! I'll beer do it again I swear! I love you so much! I did all of my homework! I watched a movie and lost track of t-" you get interrupted

"It's okay... it's okay! at least you are okay...!" your parent interrupts.

"Oh.. okay, yeah I'm fine!" you laugh.

"Alright, good. how about you go and freshen up, and get ready for school, tomorrow?" Your parent says.

"Okay!" you reply going up the stairs...

All I can say is thank god I am not in trouble... I thought for sure I would be...

Thank you guys for reading, please leave a comment and direct message me!!! also THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 700 READS!!! YOU GUS ARE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! thank you so much, stay beautiful, beauties!