Moving

Hi my name is spagooter. I'm moving to Virginia. :( I don't want to leave me -8 friends but Jacob Sartorius lives in Virginia so I'll be ok.

It was time to leave so I got dressed. I put on my clogs and a pair on 80s disco pants along with my cat sweater. I put on my yellow lipstick and I was ready to go ;) I'm so pretty!

I got on the plane and slept on an old woman. I broke her finger but she didn't care.

We arrived at the house and it was gigantic. I went to my room and everything was set up.

My Thomas the train bed set (and crib) was the corner. My webkinz collection was I another corner. My dresser was in the middle of the room for no reason and my sketchers collection was under my crib. ROOM GOALS!

You'll never believe who I saw when I was looking into the neighbors window. I SAW JACOB!

I went and got changed into something even cuter than my 80s clog outfit. I put on a grey sweater dress with colorful cotton balls taped to it with rubber duck- duck tape ;) and I slipped on my brown crocs. I put gel in my hair so I looked like Elvis! I kept on the yellow lipstick and then put in my red eye shadow! I went and knocked on Jacobs door!

Jacob answered. He smiled and told
Me I was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen :)) I was shook! He took me to his room. We talked for 1 week and 6 hours! I sat on his open window ledge. He came over to me and kissed me! Omg! Goals! All of a sudden he kissed to hard and I fell out of the window which was three stories high. I broke my head open and died instantly! :) <3

A/n hey BBGS I know this is goals ;) so goodly and perfek.