Chapter 1- Agreed!

Jasmine's P. O. V.

"C'mon Farah, you've liked him since first grade, just ask him to hang out or something!" May said trying to reason with our red headed beauty! See the thing is she's liked one of my brothers best friends for years! His name is Christian, Christian Beadles! He's YouTube famous&totally adorable!

"Look I'm only doing it if you guys do it as well!" She retorted pouting a little. What she was talking about was April likes Justin (which I am ok with but still makes me wanna throw up in my mouth when they flirt) May likes Chaz which is really cute and I, well I like Ryan Butler! It's weird because my best friends fancy my brother or his best friends and we are all childhood friends!

We would never make it awkward if we went out and then broke up cause that would make our group choose between one of us and that's not how we work! Caitlin used to be in our group but when Justin dumped her she said that we had to pick between them and if we chose Justin, we were out of 'her' group!

Anyway back on track! "Guys I could never ask Ryan out, every time I'm near him I get nervous, I stutter, my hands get sweaty and about 50 million butterflies decide up come out of their cocoon in my stomach! I could never be with him alone!!" I stated.

"Ok that's just too much information about my brother to be honest" April&May said in sync.

"Right how about this, Jasmine you talk to Justin about April, April you talk to Chaz about May, May you talk to Christian about me, and I'll talk to Ryan about Jasmine?" Said Farah

"That sounds good!" I said

"Yeah that's great" stated the twins.

"Agreed" smirked Farah.

Justin's P. O. V

I was just chillin with the guys in my dressing room when we started to talk about the girls.

"So Butler, still liking my sister?" I questioned

"Yeaah, she's amazing, I just don't understand though!"

"Don't understand what?" Chaz asked

"How in hell she is related to you" he looked and me and smirked.

"Well we both came out my mothers womb, if that's isn't enough proof, I don't know what is!" I replied.

I looked at my best friends before we all began to erupt in to a fit of laughter,

"I guess we are all still crushing on our sand pit beauties" Stated Christian.

I sniggered, "sand pit beauties? Bro we ain't fucking 4 anymore!"

He just glared at me. Whoops

You see we are a tight group kind of like a wolf pack, we can't let anyone go because they would have left a space no-one could re fill!

See the ting is Butler fancies my twin, Jasmine, I fancy one of Ryan's little sisters April, Chaz fancies May&Christian has a cute little crush on Farah! I guess you could say sand pit beauties but we have all been out with a few people between then I now!

"We should just ask the girls out! " stated Chaz.

"Woah that's a good idea Chaz, don't get too smart though!" Said Christian

Chaz just glared, if looks could kill Christian probably would have been killed 5 times over!

"Well why doesn't Ryan talk to Farah about Jasmine, Christian you talk to May about Farah, Chaz you talk to April about May and I'll talk to Jasmine about Ryan?" I questioned/suggested

"Yeah bro that could work" Ryan said

"I guess" Chaz said a little unsure about this

"Agreed" Christian said.

And now we wait.