Chapter 4(last chapter)

Jungkooks POV....
And then.... BAMMM I hit harder than I should of and made the climax but not on her but inside.. but protection first I used protection so I'm okay..
I was panting harder too and sweating, I never knew I could be that fast and hard on anyone even her...

Jayleanna's POV...
I felt my body shaking as I knew he was coming to his climax but I didn't care it felt good.. I could tell he was exhausted though he was sweaty and panting more than he ever did. But my body has never felt more good. Im in love, "Jungkook.." I said panting "What?" He said back panting too "I love you so much." I said in between pants "I love you to." He said back.
After a while of talking and catching our breathe we finally ended up sleeping for the night with me cuddled in to his chest I felt safe..

The next morning..(Jungkooks POV...)
"Good morning baby" I said quietly.
"Hmm oh good morning oppa" she said back to me sleepily. After a while she fell back to sleep and I made her breakfast and she ate it happily. We both ended up enjoy the day by going out and going shopping and went out and ate and had the greatest time ever.

Narrators POV...
Jungkook and Jayleanna had the greatest time the next day they even went to a carnival and went on rides and played games.. Jungkook even won her a teddy bear cute.. and IU was out of Jungkooks life forever..

Jungkooks POV...
"Babe I have a question.." I said while shaking
"Yes baby?" She said back
"Will-will you marry me?" I said nervously.
"OH MY GOD.. OF COURSE YES!!" She said while hugging me tightly..

Narrators POV...(again)
They are the cutest couple ever.. now the lived happily ever after and ofc created the cutest family ever! And lived happily and cutely

Hey guys I know it's short story but I did my best and I hopen you enjoy this I'll be writing more.. Love you guys~Jaye💕 also I got a new phone and downloaded Wattpad and forgot my password to this one so I made a new one so go follow my new account and there will be nmore ffs 18+ and not so stay tuned!!   

New account is _jimin13_