#24

Ariana & Y/N attempting to bake cookies...

---

Y/N's POV

"No, Ari... I think you're supposed to put the eggs in before the flour... or is it the flour first? I really can't cook..."

"YN, you know I can't cook either. I don't know what we're doing." Ariana laughs as she takes a little bit of cookie dough.

"Ari, don't do that... you could get salmonella."

"I love salmonella..." Ariana giggles and finishes eating her cookie dough.

"Alright... no more. We have to have SOME left for cookies."

"Fuck the cookies."

I laugh and take the tray before Ariana can get anymore cookie dough.

Ariana sticks out her bottom lip and starts to pout as I put the tray in the oven.

"Ari, we have to bake them. I don't want you getting sick."

"But it's worth it for cookie dough, YN!" Ariana protests some more.

"No." I try not to laugh as Ariana sits on the kitchen counter and crosses her arms.

"Come on, Ariana. Let's go watch some American Horror Story or something." I knew she would have to give in on that.

"... Okay." She said with a little smile

—————————————

After about 10 minutes the cookies are ready.

Beep beep beep beep

Ariana lifts her head quickly off of my shoulder and quickly gets off of the couch.

"COOKIES!" Ariana yells excitedly as she grabs my hand and pulls me off of the couch.

I laugh, grabbing an oven mitt as I walk over to the oven.

"Alright, let's see how they look." I pull the cookies out of the oven and put them on the counter.

"Those look soooo good..." Ariana sighs, glancing longingly at the tray of cookies.

"To be honest, I'm shocked they even look edible."

Ariana laughs a little and sits on the counter, still staring at the cookies.

I pick up a cookie and hand it to Ariana, smiling as her face lights up.

She bites into the cookie and gives me a huge smile.

"HOLY SHIT, YN! THESE ARE AMAZING!"
I laugh as Ariana hops off of the counter and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

After she finishes the cookie, she leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"They're almost better than the cookie dough." She whispered while bitting her bottom lip.

"Boy do you know how to make me feel loved.." I said and rolled my eyes.

Ariana laughed as she started to bring her face closer to mine. Only to take another bite out of her cookie.

I pouted and shook my head.

"I still love you babe." She smiled.

I sighed playfully and looked at her. "I love you more baby."

---

A/N

Short and sweet☺️