Attention Readers!

If you are a long time reader of mine, you may remember the first series of books I wrote.

The first book I wrote was called 'I Will Live You Unconditionally', the two main characters were, of course, Katy Perry and Elizabeth Hudson.

It was so amazing for me because the book actually reached over 100K reads, but then I had a period of my life where everything began to get tough for me and it was hard dealing with things and stupidly I deleted the books, I still regret it to this day.

Anyway, I know a lot of my readers that were following and reading the book at the time weren't happy with my decision of deleting the books and people have asked me to re-write them.

Sadly I can't do that, I never saved a copy anywhere

HOWEVER

I am willing to re-wrote the book, but in a different setting of sorts.

Elizabeth and Katy will still be the main characters except the book will be written differently.

Let me know through comments on this chapter or send me a private message if you wish on what your thoughts are.

I don't want to go ahead an wrote a book no one will enjoy or a book no one wants to read.

Let me know if you think it's a good idea, or if you think it's not.

Anyway, much love everyone! Thank you so much! Xx