The Boy With The Silver Eyes

TAYLOR

I sat at the bar, just slowly drinking as I fought to clear my mind of my ex who I recently caught cheating. I had dirty blond hair and green eyes that were bright.

As I finished the glass I could someone in the seat next to me. But I ignored it not much caring about what or who it was.

"Hi." The person said as I faced him finally.

Hot Damn, is it just me or is it getting hotter in here. This boy had brown hair and these amazing silver eyes.

"Hello." I said after minute trying not to ogle him.

I could see the muscles of just his arms and I was looking away from him.

"Why are you here, I found out my girl was sleeping with my best friend." He said as I nodded and the bartender came and filled my glass.

"My boyfriend cheated on me a week ago and now I'm just trying to be in peace." I said smiling at him as he waved away after.

"Ahh, I'm sorry." He said as I faced him again.

"Me too, but if you don't mind I'd like to be alone." I said as he raised a eyebrow.

"I can't talk to the beautiful girl who's sad, don't we all need some cheering up tonight." He asked still keeping the eyebrow up.

"Maybe, maybe I like misery." I shot back as he laughed softly.

"No one likes misery, I'm Hunter what's your name." He introduced as I shook his hand.

"Taylor." I answered as he nodded at me in reply.

"Well Taylor it is very nice to meet you, can I buy you a drink one lonely to another." He asked as I eyed him over carefully.

Okay Taylor, this isn't a good idea at all. Then again this extremely attractive guy is talking to me.

"Sure." I agreed finishing my drink quickly before he smiled at me.

"Good, this is gonna be a very fun night." He said as he flagged down the bartender again.

SOME HOURS LATER

My back hit the door and I moaned softly in his mouth as my body wanted to be closer. His lips were quick on mine and hot damn he was an amazing kisser.

His hands roamed my body and I didn't stop him as I tugged at his shirt wanting it gone. I wanted to feel him and his skin against me.

For some reason I didn't know but it didn't even matter to me right now. It didn't bug him as he only pulled his lips away to pull of his shirt.

God his abs were even better then i could have imagined. Well you know what happens after that.
-~-~-

When I woke up that next morning I didn't feel naked under sheets. But since I didn't open my eyes I could make out voices.

"Hunter wake her up." I heard a voice whisper and then a scoff.

"Why do I have to do it, I got her here." He said and I knew it was Hunter.