Gathering the cast

My POV
*And that's it folks tune in next time on the........ Cartoon Interview!!!!*
I stepped off of my stage just as I finished talking to my latest clients.

Ring ring

I dug into my bag until I found my phone. I whipped it open as I spoke into the phone. "This is Jay how may I help you".......................

"Oh really that's sounds fun" I replied smirking. "Just bring them in whenever your ready, don't go to harsh on them well expect that blonde what's her name again.....Cleo or something"

I ended the call grinning to myself. This is gonna be fun.

I walk back to the stage and tell the camera men to go live. "Hello everyone there's been a change of plan now we'll interview the one and only.......Miraculous Ladybug!"

Some where in another dimension
"That's it class remember t- Ahhh" two tall men in black barged into the classroom.

The bald one looked around before turning to the other one saying "This is them" they nod before whistling. Dozens of more people charged in as they each picked up someone and started carrying them.

"Hey what are you doing"

"Ahhhhh save us"

"Where's ladybug and chat noir"

"Don't take us take Chloe instead"

"My daddy's gonna hear about this"

"Isn't this kidnapping"

"Everyone we should calm down"

"The only evil one is Chloe I swear"

"Ya you could sell Chloe"

"Does anyone want juice"

"Not now Rose"

Then everything went black.........

Back at the talkshow

Okay everyone her comes our guests.                  *A dozen of unconscious kids tied up are placed on the floor"

"Oh it seems like they are tied up oh well we can wait then we can interview them................. 

Mwahhahahahahah