Jess

It's been about two and a half months since she died, but to Sam it feels just like yesterday.

It felt like a kick in the rib everytime he thought about her. He couldn't believe she was gone...just like that.

Sure, Sam had had other girlfriends before Jessica. But none of them were like her. Things were different when he was with her. Most of the other girls just wanted to sleep him and never talk to him again. A one night stand.

But Jess wasn't like that. She actually cared for Sam. She liked him because she thought Sam was smart, funny and sweet. She thought he was compassionate. Jess was in love with Sam for Sam. Not because she thought he was going to become a great lawyer and make loads of money.

Sam had truly loved Jess. Hell, he was even going to ask her to marry him when the school term was over. He could see them having children, growing old together.

But now that dream is gone.

And now here Sam lays sprawled on his bed in the motel room he and his brother Dean hat booked for a few nights. The room actually wasn't that bad. It had a few cracks in the ceiling and the beds were too squeaky, but other then that it was fine.

"Sammy..."

Sam jumped as he heard a whisper right in his ear. It was Jessica. She wore a simple white dress and was smiling softly.

Sam felt a pang in his chest and tears sting in his eyes.

"Oh my God, Jess. Are you really here?" He asked as he tried putting a hand on her bare shoulder. Somehow, his hand stayed there. Her skin was cold and smooth.

"Sam, I don't have much time. So let's cut to the chase. It's been two and a half months, Sammy. It's time to get over me." She said simply.

Sam shook his head. He could never get over her. Never.

"Sam. I love you. So much. But baby, you need to let go. Go find some other beautiful girl to marry."

"No, Jess. I can't. I was going to marry you. I was going to have kids with you. I can't...I just can't do that unless it's with you." Said Sam. And it was true.

The woman sighed and shook her head slowly. "Don't you get it? I'm dead, Sammy. You can't exactly marry a dead girl."

If this is her idea of a joke, Sam sure as hell wasn't laughing.

Then Jessica placed a soft hand on Sam's cheek. "Baby, I know you will always love me. But it's time to move on."

Sam hadn't of even known he was crying until Jess wiped away the tears.

"Don't cry, baby." She whispered.
"I love you so much, Jessica. I always will. I won't ever, not even for a second forget about you." Cried Sam.

The corners of Jessica's lips turned up into a half grin.

"I love you too, Sammy. Always know that."

And just like that she was gone.

-------------------

Heey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's a little short, but it is very sad. I almost cried writing it! Anyways if you guys have any ships you want me to write about just tell me the ship and the idea. Leave it in the comment section or you can pm me. Also, sorry if there are spelling errors in this. I'll fix them later. XP
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow for a follow
Listen to classic rock
Eat chocolate