The letter part two

I was finally done. I wrote a letter for Adam. Of course I put my name there, I didn't wanna be his secret admirer I want him to know!

Next day at before class starts

I was so excited. I hope he feels the same way I do. I put it on his desk and went to mine. I saw someone coming in. I'm nervous. Wait it was Britney? And she saw the letter. She took it...she took the letter. She rushed to her desk and smirked at me when Adam came. I had no time to say anything because the teacher came.

After class
Britney POV

I was reading the letter in class. Ugh she thinks she'll ask out my bae? Not a chance. When everyone left I ripped up the letter and threw it in the trash. I walked out and went to Adam. "Hey baby" I said to him. "Ugh what do you want Britney?" He scowled. "Tsk! I just wanted to ask you to meet me in the back of the school!" I smiled. His gaze softened and he said "alright after school". "Okay" I chirped as I walked away happily. Sorry Isabella, I'm asking him First. I smirked. "Ah what a great day".

After school

"So what's up?" He asked. "Um...I was wondering...this is really hard to ask but-"...

Ella's POV

Those six words. "will you go out with me" she said. Those words repeated in my head. Echoing and echoing. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I felt something wet fall down my face. I touched it and realized I was crying. When I looked back at them...they were hugging. "He said yes to her" I mumbled and walked away.
Later
"Will you go out with me? Will you..." I was repeating what she said and I actually started sobbing. I didn't know where I was going. I wasn't going towards my home and I was getting farther and farther from school...I got a lot of texts from my mom and brother but I just ignored them. I got a call from Maya but I didn't even touch the screen. I was going to get revenge. I know she did that to aggravate me. I hate it. I will get revenge. Adam will be mine.

She became yandere .-. ....Omg don't take this seriously. It was inspired by yandere simulator....a bit. I hoped you liked this. This is the end of this story and I'm excited to make more short stories later on! Arigatou!!! And goodbye