Early spring

I pack my belongings in a suitcase as the tears came back falling down. I grab the note I recently wrote for Ethan as i place it on the bed, he should be home any second. I wouldn't care, he hurt me and took advantage of our love. He cheated on me, he did and it was with my so called "friend". I saw the pictures on his pictures and texts messages thinking he can keep them away from me.

A polaroid pic of me and him was place on my suitcase. it was me and him on our first date 2 years ago.I threw it so I won't get back to the memories of everything we've been through. I pick my suitcase up as I was going to be living in my new home. I was going to be at my brother Derek's apartment. He knew I was coming but I never told him the reason, I was sobbing on the phone when I called him, he was worried and confused,be thought it was about Ethan even though it really was. I look back at the apartment on last time, as I see a memory at each room. I close the door never looking back.

Ethan's P.O.V

I ended it with Ellie, I had enough of going behind Bethany's back sneaking around, making out at her place. I felt a tear in my heart just thinking about Bethany waiting for me to come home, sitting on the couch patiently  having trust in me. Shit, I blew it. She'll be pissed of me telling her about this whole messed up situation that's been going on for about 2 weeks. I feel like the worst boyfriend ever and I regret it one bit.

I love Bethany with all my heart and the feeling of me just going around and kissing her friend thinking she'll never know, breaks my heart. I fuck up badly and there was nothing for me to save our relationship. I open the door as I came inside the apartment as I took off my jacket as a tear falling down my eye. Well its time to be honest no more lying.

"Bethany?" I called

No answer, I was confused was she out or something. Can she be sleeping?

"Bethany?" I said again as I walked  up the stairs going into our room

She wasn't there, I saw a note place on the bed as I look at it. I pick it up as I unfolded it as it shown it was for me.

Dear Ethan,

I'm done being walk over by you, how you may wonder?  I've seen the texts messages and pics of you two. It was tearing me apart as every night you come home late showing a hickey on your  neck. Knowing it wasn't me that place it there, but why? Was I not pretty enough? Was I not funny? I didn't make your smile brightly? Was our love just not enough? I couldn't understand the meaning of you  doing something like this to me. Your eyes weren't bright anymore as they shown guilt and regret. I've know what you two been doing for who knows how long. I love you and it breaks my heart seeing the man I love kissing another women. I couldn't seem to let you go since my my love for you was too strong . But you wonder why I never wanted you to hug me or cuddle with me. Or even kiss me as well.

It was hard for me to say I love you everytime you said it cause  how can I be in love with someone, who takes advantage of our love. I'm  now away from you now, hoping I can get through this whole thing. Don't call me or text me. I will be fine with me and our  4 week baby Im now holding. I was going to tell you, but you were slpping away from us. I will always love you and will remember everything we went through. Goodbye

Bethany

With that I drop to my knees sobbing ludly hoping this wasn't true. Wishing this was a dream or a illusion. But everything seem to be true. I hurt the love of my life's feelings and now I will never be a father with my soon to be child.

~There will be a part 2 to this, don't worry~