Ch. 1

People say that life is a two way street with no major twists or turns. Not to mention that it's impossible for those two choices to disappear. I'm sad to tell you they are wrong. Life is a complicated web which intertwines with not only your own choices, but also the choices of others. You can make the smallest decision that will turn you a complete one hundred and sixty degrees away from where you previously faced. You can take unexpected twists and turns as life throws obstacles at you from every corner. Some people follow your line. Then they make a choice to leave. It shouldn't hurt, but it does. We all know it does. However, there are more amazing people to discover just a few feet ahead. Yet. What happens when your line has disappeared? As if God's very own hands picked you up and dropped you a couple feet away from the thing that kept you going. All of your memories have vanished while you look out into the white abyss. No one is in front of you. At least, that's what you think. Your hands outstretched into the nothingness as you try your best to make it back to the chord that keeps you alive. However, it is always just out of reach. That is what happened to me. My name is Thachary White. Yes, I know. I have the same first name off of an old movie about three witches blah blah blah. I don't need to be reminded again. Anyways, my story starts on a faithful day where I happened to wake up after a major event that left me with zero memories of who I was or who I knew. Never would I have thought that this incident could have came out of something as harmless as walking home from school.

Hey guys! This is something I've been working on off and on and I'm posting this to see what kind of reactions a story like this might have. I would really like to gain some feedback so that I know rather to continue on this or not! Also to all those, cough one, people waiting on a fan fiction I promise I will get to it eventually! When. I don't know. Bug me everyday until I write it if you must. Well, until next time. ~clownishArtist