Ch. 2

It was the last day of school before Christmas break and I can't explain how excited I was to finally be walking home. Why do I walk you ask? Well, it's only about a twenty minute walk through some woods to reach our house and the bus ride usually took about an hour. Not to mention it was full of people I hated. Therefore, walking was most definitely the best option. However, as I trudged through the thick snow that had begun to form and fall from the sky I started to rethink my options. It was definitely under freezing temperature, but just the thought of having some kid's breath going down my neck as they stared at me made me keep walking. Sometime I swear I couldn't stand children, always bothering me and gawking at me as if I was some disfigured person that they just couldn't help but be terrified yet intrigued by. It's not like I wasn't good with kids, in fact, I usually found myself befriending the little humans before I could people my own age. Weird? I know, but it not like I could help it. Anyways, as I walked to the house I called home, I shoved my hands in my pockets and tried to nuzzle the lower part of my face into my scarf that I had found from a yard sale. It was my favorite scarf, sporting the olympics symbol and showing support for Canada, where I wished we had lived. My eyes laid on the freshly falling snow as I sincerely wished that we lived anywhere except in the small town of Grainger, Michigan. I was so caught up in my wishing of living in a better place that I didn't hear the squealing of tired as a pickup truck lost its control and span right at me. I didn't notice it until it hit me. Literally.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I'm sorry this chapter isn't very great, but at least I tried? I'll try and maybe write another chapter soon if I get the time. Thanks for being patient, clownishArtist