The Wrestling Dead » 1

AJ's P.O.V

So tonight is the night I guess. Main eventing RAW again, but this time with Randy Orton and the Shield. I guess you could say I am a little nervous, I'm afraid of messing up my moves with the Authority ( Stephanie and HHH ) ringside.

I sit backstage with my unicorn loving friend Celeste (Kaitlyn).

"April, there's no need to be nervous you've main evented before" Celeste says while texting.

"Celeste you don't get it, I'm not nervous about going out there and doing what I love,  I'm just nervous about having Steph's eyes watching my every in ring move. Or messing up in front of Randy and the Shield." I say pacing around the room.

" Randy and The Shield won't really care if you make a mistake. Everyone does. And seriously April, your worried about Stephanie? She watches all your matches backstage anyways. So don't worry about anything she says" she said laying her phone beside her, and crossing her legs " and besides April Raw doesn't go on air for like four hours. You still have to go practice your moves"

"Yeah I guess your right, I don't really know why I'm that nervous." I say grabbing my title and taking it with me to the gorilla.

I can see Randy and The shield there, they all seem to stop the conversation and look at me. Wow. Way to make a girl feel uncomfortable.

"April your just in time, we were just about to call you" Stephanie says.

"yeah I've always seemed to have perfect timing" I lied, yeah I've never really had good timing. I was always late for everything, classes, parties, even graduation for god's sake.

Triple H turned around and ended a phone call with who knows who, " hey guys, before you go out just take some time to talk over the moves your gonna do, I need to talk to Stephanie quickly and we will be right back" he says and leaves.

"Well then" I say throwing my title over my shoulder, trying not to seem awkward.

Randy's P.O.V

"Well then" April said throwing her title over her shoulder, "I just have a tiny request" she says showing how tiny with her fingers.

"what's that?" Roman says.

" I get to finish the match with the black widow on Brie" she says.

Usually I finish it with and RKO but a little twist wouldn't kill anyone.

" A diva finishing the match? Really I don't think so" Colby says.

"c'mon man, give her a chance" I said messing up her hair a little, she gave me a glare.

Triple H and Stephanie returned with a worried look plastered on their faces, they never act like this unless something terrible happened.

"What's wrong?" I ask them.

"RAW is canceled for tonight" Paul says.

"What! You can not be serious Hunter" April says looking defeated.

"That's weird, RAW is never cancelled, why Hunter?" John said,

April turned to Stephanie. Yeah Stephanie, Why?" She simply said.

"April there is no time to explain until then all of you, go grab your luggage and get on to Randy's bus. Get to the nearest shopping centre grab any knifes, guns and ammo you can possibly get your hands on" she said, we all shared confused looks. "GO!" She yelled. We all ran back to our locker rooms and collected our things.

We all waited for April to grab her things and we left to my tour bus.

"Wait, how are we gonna buy guns and shit if we need to call in a couple days a head of time?" John asked.

"how the hell am I supposed to know?" April said looking confused and a bit scared. She got up and started pacing, fanning her face with her hands as if she was about to cry.

"April..." I start "not now please" she said and walked to the back where the bunks are.

"The hell is wrong with her?" Colby asked,

"Like I've got a clue" Lee said. "Well don't just sit there, go check on her" John said

"why me?" I said.
"because" he said "I don't think she likes me" .

Geez that helps a lot. I got up and started to walk to the back where she was and I guess she decided to come back to the lounge area at the same time. I opened the curtain and bumped into her, "shit" I said offering my hand, "well jeez thanks..." She said rubbing her head. "Sorry" I said rubbing the back of my kneck, "smooth" I hear Colby say from the couch

" what's wrong?" I ask staring into her brown eyes, "n-nothing" she says, her breath catching in her throat as I stare at her, "um... When are we gonna be there, I want food" she said. " soon I'm pretty sure.." I say and turned around the walk back to the lounge. "Why is it that you have this huge ass bus, and you don't have any good food" April said rummaging through my busses cupboards, "ahh" she said as she found a box of Oreos.

She sat down in between John and I, I reached over to grab an Oreo, and she slapped my hand, "what the fuck?" I say aloud as I look at her, " never. ever. go for my Oreos" she says in a low tone giving me a glare, "okay the " I say and look back the the television. "Guys I was thinking, maybe while we're shopping for guns and stuff, send April to get some clothes and food, if it seems as bad as Stephanie and Paul think" Lee says, " the big guy's right, we can give April our size's and what we all like and buy a bus load of food really" Colby said.

I nod, " I agree, this could be something serious, better be prepared" I say and look at April, "well, if we're gonna be stuck on this bus, where are we all gonna sleep, I see you have six bunks, and a huge bed in the back" April says, "well you guys are gonna have to sleep I. Those bunks, they're actually comfortable" I say as our bus comes to a halt. "Finally" Colby says, we all gather our money, and exit the bus. The shopping centre isn't very busy, "just go in there and get what ever the hell you can" April said "be back here in an hour" John says and we all go our separate ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy! Vote if you like? Please.