5

April's P.O.V

I wake up, to the warmth of somebody else. I look up to see who the guy was that was vowed to 'keep me safe'

"Dean?" i say, causing him to wake up.

"Morning beautiful" he says smiling, something about this situation just doesn't seem right,.

"..." I am speechless, as usual, I just don't understand. Why would he finally express his love for me in literally the end of the world, jeez, now that doesnt sit right on my tounge. If you didn't know, i had loved Dean since he was brought up to the main roster in 2012, he always cought my eye. But i never caught his.

"April..?" he says snapping his fingers in front of my face, snapping out of my trance.

"Yeah" i ask looking at his ocean blue eyes.

"I am sorry if this is a surprise to you" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"No, no it's fine. I just didn't expect this" i say.

"I get it, I don't know what I was thinking last night, you're not the only shocked one here" he says to me.

I hesitantly jump off his bunk and walk over to mine pulling myself up into the bunk and play a game on my phone to pass the time.

I know what your thinking, it's the end of the world, there is no internet, data, or anything like that anymore. but there are games that work without internet k? k. Maybe 'k' will be our always.

[Sorry.]

At one 'o' clock I decide to actually get out of my bunk and get food. Because food is a girls best friend.

I get to the lounge and I can feel the awkwardness in the room, everyone is staring at me, well excluding Colby, he's just glaring at me.

"Hey, guys" I say awkwardly trying to avoid contact with any of their eyes.

A mixture of "heys, and hi's" where to be heard throughout the room, yep. Totally awkward.

I quietly get some chips and turn to go back to my bed, only to be stopped by Colby.

"I know what you did last night with Dean" he says coldly and walks off.

What in the hell was that about.

No clue.

Boys, will be boys.

-----------
HIA.
I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOU!!
Sorry it took me forever to update, I hope this for fills your dream of this story, I will be updating all week, so a new chapter will be coming soon.

Anyways, do you want sexual content in this story or not?

Like I have so many questions. I also feel really bad for not being loyal to you guys, like 2.9k reads I wanna die you're all being so kind to me, and here I am, not even updating that often and i'm sorry. I promise I will make it up to you all. ❤️❤️