THE DARK PROGNOSTICUS!!!

I say.

'K, so the dark prognosticus is from the Nintendo game, Super Paper Mario!
And you guys probably know that I LOVE that game!!! Like, seriously!!! So I drew the dark prognosticus, the book full of secrets that everyone wished to own.

Well, here:

So if you want to read this, it's pretty much the story of how the dark prognosticus came to be

So if you want to read this, it's pretty much the story of how the dark prognosticus came to be. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. These lines are from the Nintendo game, so GIVE THEM CREDIT!!! I ONLY TYPED IT UP!!! I DIDN'T MAKE ANYTHING UP HERE!!! 'K? So just know that the writing definitely isn't my work, and here is the story of how the dark prognosticus was named as: the dark prognosticus.

Ahem. Today...

I'll tell you the lost book of prophecies...

This prophetic book was a mysterious book full of stories of future events...

Of course, many people craved this book, wishing to glimpse their futures...

But no person, after obtaining this amazing book found happiness...

The reason? The book held frightful secrets not meant for people's eyes...

That book came to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away...

This... Is the tale of that forgotten book's last owner... It is a tale of love...

_____________________________________________________

So this is the text from the story when you first begin playing paper mario. So some of you might find it familiar! 'K, so bye!!!