Chapter 5: just hallucinating?

While you were walking down the streets to your school, you can't get the dream off your mind. Why did they kill them? What relations do they have to kill them? Why did they do it on purpose? Is there anyway to stop them? Is it because of you? You don't really know why did they do it. You snapped out of your thoughts as you got bump by a wall. People around you laughed at you. You rubbed your nose as you continued to walk again. You wouldn't dare to tell to anyone about your dream not even your friends. You're really too scared of it.

You walked inside your classroom as you sat down. Strange... Baby and the others are not here... What happened to them? Maybe they're sick? But the four of them? You really want to visit them but you don't even know where they live. You were interrupt by the the teacher going in to your class.

"Class.... You already heard about the murder of your classmates..." Your teacher paused as all of you looked at Sofie's seat and her gang. "We're going to suspend our classes until next weak until all of this is settled... Stay safe guys.." Your teacher said and left. Everyone packed their bags and so did you. You were in your questions world again while walking outside your classroom. You really were curious and had more question than you could think of. Then you bump a person holding a stack of papers in his/her hand. (Me: you should stop daydreaming now (Y/n)...=~=) SHADAP AUTHOR!!!! (=3= fine...) Thanks!

I quickly got up as I help to pick up the papers. As I was done picking up the rest, I gave it back as I was a little bit shock. "S-senior Cherry!!! I-im so sorry for bumping you!!!" (Me: cause she's at at the land of questions!!!!) Shadap!!!!

"Oh! Its alright! Just call me Cherry instead... Uh... Why are you all alone?" She asked. You laugh nervously. But there's something about her right Now that makes you feel to walk away from her. "Oh! Well Baby and the others are absent! So in alone now!" You said shrugging off the feeling. Cherry smiled at you as she nod. "Well... I need to go now! I better bring this papers before I get scolded. Bye!" She said and left. You sighed and went outside the school. Out were too bored to go home so you went to the park instead.

(Me: to the park!!! >~< You: didn't I told you to shadap?!?!? Me: 😐 you did? You: Ugh!!! Let's get to the story!!!)

You sat to a bench in front of a lake. Did Sofie really got killed by huge people? Or maybe they got killed by slenderman or BEN drowned or clockwork or Jane the killer or Jeff the kill-(Me: 😡 don't ever involve him here!!! He's nice!!! You just need to kill him rather than him killing you!!!) 😰 okay? But none of them fit a large footstep. You have no doubt that the animatronic in your dream killed them but, how did they even escape? Your thoughts were cut by an object hit your head. You turned around and saw a slut chicken doll? Or a duck doll? It's was yellow though wearing a bit that says let's party and a pink shorts. I also has rose cheek too. Weird. You were curious again. Then you saw a little girl that has orange/red hair tied in to ponytails on the sides. Red shirt and orange skirt. And holding a bag.

"Im so so sorry ma'am! I accidentally threw it away! Did I hurt you!" She asked looking worried at you. You laugh on how cute she is. You shook your head making her to calm down. "Okay!" She said happily and sat next to you. "Can I have my chica doll! My collection won't be complete without it! But I still need four more to be complete!" She said as you gave back the doll. Weird again. You don't even see that toy anywhere in here. "Uh... Where did you get that toy?" You asked as she just giggled. "My big brother made it! He copied my dad's design! I got the original..." She paused and showed you four dolls. "... And the 2.0 versions..." She paused again showing the same dolls but have rose cheeks and two extra dolls. "And the phantoms..." Again... She showing showing 5 dolls that look like they were old. "And last! The nightmares!" She said and showed you 9 or more dolls. They look scary so that's why they were called nightmares. "But.. What are the dolls you haven't got yet?" You asked that you felt you shouldn't had asked it. "Its the fun times!!! I only got two of them..." She pouted show two dolls. A look a like monkey and a small ballerina doll. "You really are a collector..." You said impressed.