| Florida Headcanons |

•Florida has a very awkward relationship with the state of Illinois. The two of them can't figure out their relationship whatsoever.

•Chris is a generally happy guy, but whenever he gets stressed or worried for someone he cares about, he can swear like a sailor.

•Chris is over-dramatic about Key Lime Pie, and has fainted several times from running out.

•Florida says and whole-heartedly believes that he isn't into romance. But, when he says that he's just referring to the fact that he doesn't want to date yet.

•He actually has a couple of romantic interests in other locations, those including New York, Illinois, Georgia, and California.

•Florida and Cuba's relationship is probably closer than his and America's

•Chris used to host fake cooking shows when he was little for Amara. About 99% percent of them were about making Key Lime Pie and orange juice.

•Florida is actually terrified and strong dislikes horror. He'll normally ball up and cry if he sees anything scary. Hence, the Halloween celebrations at Disney and Universal terrify him, and he refuses to come out. One time, Alfred forced him to go, and the kid didn't stop crying for a week.

•Florida himself is more into basketball, while his 2p! is very passionate about football.

•Chris secretly steals his little brother's, Zachary's, iguana every Wednesday.

•Florida sings obnoxiously loud in the shower, but he doesn't want to admit that he does.

And lastly-

•Chris and Zachary have successfully convinced Francis that 'puta' means "one with good hair." Francis won't stop calling himself that now.