Chapter 4: Cute side of her

I hope that you guys enjoyed the new update~

☆~...

"Yo Hinata! What are you doing here?" It was Naruto.

Sasuke was so shocked to see him again after the war. 'Why does he changes his hairstyle!? Heck, it sucks!' Sasuke thought.

"G-good Evening, Naruto-kun..." Hinata said and smiled.

The dobe look at her back and he noticed that there's a group of men behind her. 'They're all beaten up!' Naruto thought then gulped.

"U-mmm Hinata, did you beat all of them!?" Naruto said.

"Y-yes... They gonna do something b-bad at me so, I had to teach them a lesson..." Hinata said calmly.

'W-woah... I didn't expect that Hinata have a confidence to fight them...' Naruto thought amusingly.

"I have to go now N-Naruto-kun, goodbye and w-welcome back...!" Hinata said then bowed.
"Wait! I'll walk you home." Naruto said.
"E-ehh... You don't need to accompany me... I can handle myself now..." Hinata said.
Naruto's face become more serious and he said, "But you're a lady Hinata and all the ladies needed to treat with respect. So, I'll walk you home okay?"

'Naruto-kun is so cool... Hinata calm down!! Just don't blush or faint okay?' She thought while staring at him.

Sasuke is still hiding behind the tree. 'Maybe I should go now...' Sasuke thought. Before he leaves, he looked at Hinata who's still talking with that dobe. Sasuke saw that Hinata is jubilant when she talks to him and he thought that, 'Hmmmm... So Hinata still loves Naruto huh? That's cool.' The raven haired guy walked away and left them.

HINATA'S POV

☆~...

While we're talking, I notice that there is something or someone behind that tree so, I opened my gekkai kekkai to check WHO's stalking us. Then suddenly, the chakra disappeared all a sudden. 'Maybe its just the bandit...' I thought.

"Whats wrong Hinata? Are you okay?" He said worriedly.

"O-ooh, I'm okay! Don't worry about me Naruto-kun." I said and smiled.

Suddenly, Naruto-kun put his both hands on my shoulders and he said cheerfully, "If you have any problem, you can talk to me okay? I got your back Hinata."

I felt that my face become more redder like an tomato. 'Oh no... Stop blushing Hinata!! Calm down okay?' She thought.

I step backward and without thinking, I ran out like a weirdo. 'I don't want him to see my pathetic sid... I'm sorry for running away Naruto-kun...' I thought.

"See you around Naruto-kun!" I shouted while waving my right hand.

NARUTO'S POV

☆~...

After I say the words coming from my mouth, I didn't expect that Hinata will show again her cute side. She's afar from were I stand then, I heard her loud cute voice. I waved back and smiled brightly.

'Hmmm... Maybe I should go to my favorite ramen place. I'm starving right now.' He thought.

While I'm walking down to the pavement, I remembered that Hinata wanted to tell me about something... 'Hm, maybe I should ask her tomorrow.' He thought. And afterwards, he reached his destination.

☆~...

A/N
            Hey guys! It's been a year and a half since I didn't update
this story so I'M VERY SORRY FOR WAITING... 2015 is the most busiest year for me because we have sooo many school works to do and yeah... I'm now in senior high and I'm stressed out because of SCHOOL WORKS again. Uuggghhh... I'm going to die because of school. (School sucks right? XD) HAHAHA well, I was motivated to continue this story because of you guys~ thank you for all the support~ Love y'all~ I can't promise you guys if I'll update the chapter five soon cause you know that I'm still a student who's studying hard for her future hehe~ xD But STILL I'll continue this story so don't you worry minna!

-StarryJam