CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Zac's POV

I wasn't aware that I doze off after thinking of Kath. I realized it when I felt the hot ray of sunlight touching my face. I'm here in my room, alone, looking at the ceiling. Thinking how happy I am because I was able to be with her. Just the two of us. I really can say that last night was, amazing.

Today is another day. And last night, last night is the night I wasted. I could have asked her. But what came up to me? Well, I don't know.

I was about to ask her, officially to marry me. I want it that way. She'll marry me because I asked her and she want it too. Not that, she'll marry me because that was stated in the contract between my father and hers.

The way she looks that moment she saw me kneel down infront of her, that look made me back out, because I know that very moment that if I ask her that question, I'll be risking our friendship, the only relationship that we have. I can't afford to lose her just because, I want the wedding to happen. Yes, I want to get married to her, but if asking her to, will make her go away, I'd rather not.

I know that moment that she's spacing out. Maybe thinking about things. Thinking what she'll answer me if I ask her to marry me. Fortunately, while her mind is still out of the world, her earring fell down, so I had an excuse why I kneel down. A lame excuse, I should say.

And I wasn't wrong, she really assumed that I'll ask her to marry me. Well, she's right but of course, I lied. I told her that I saw her earring on the ground and I was about to pick it up that's why I kneeled down. Then I acted as if nothing really happened. I even teased her that she's assuming just to prove her wrong about what she's thinking.

Until I drive her home, a part of me still wants to ask her but I don't have the strength to.

When I got home, I'm still thinking about the "chance". Especially, she liked my surprise. Maybe there'll be some other time.

"Come on, Zac. Just let it be. You still have another chance." I said talking to myself in the mirror. I'm now in the bathroom. I decided to take a shower and ask Kath to go out. Simply, just hang out. No marriage proposal this time.

As I finish my shower and went outside the bathroom I reached for my phone to text Katherine and ask her to go out. As I was typing my message my phone received a call. It's my dad.

"Dad?"

"Go here. In my house."

"Why?"

"No questions. Just go. We'll discuss things." and he hung up.

Really? He'll order me just like that? Do I have a choice? of course, I don't.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

How was Zac's POV, guys? Hope you enjoyed it!

What do you think is up with Michael (Zac's dad)? Watch out. :)

Anyways, thanks to my readers and also to the voters. :) You guys gave me a heart attack because of so much happiness. :D Love you guys. :*

-AkoAySecretHaha