Yellowstone

We've been in Yellowstone for a couple days now, and it's amazing! We saw hot springs, and geysers, and so much more!

My favorite thing was the boiling river. It's so cool! You swim in it. There's mini waterfalls coming from boiling water, which makes the freezing river water feel like a hot tub. It's better than a hot tub. In a hot tub, you don't feel good after a while. In the boiling river, you feel great the whole time! You have to move around a little let to find the right temperature though. It's not all hot. My brother and I swam up a little and then got in the current. It pushed us down the river like a water slide. It was awesome!!

Old Faithful, a big geyser, wasn't as great as I thought it would be. It's a huge geyser that goes every 90 minutes. We got there right when it blew so we had to wait a whole 90 minutes more. It was still pretty cool though.

We did a lot of other things too. We saw a lot of little pools that are bubbling because they are so hot. They're are some blue, and pink, and lots of other colors. It's pretty cool.

Yellowstone National Park is mostly in Wyoming, but a little in Montana. I love it. It's so beautiful! You guys should all go!