Chapter 1

Vote, comment, love me. :)

"Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight.

Lead me, out on the moonlit floor.

Lift your open hand.

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling.

So kiss me." -New Found Glory (cover)

*Azel's POV*

"Stop running in the halls!"

Ignoring the teachers words and rushing passed her, I bolted down the math hall, trying to create as much distance between me and him as I could. Hearing his footsteps close behind, I pushed myself to go faster, running now at full speed.

I knew this was just a game, something I always started, but I refused to lose this time. It took everything I had not to look behind me. But I knew if I did, I would lose my balance, and fall to the floor.

Making a mad dash for the door, I shoved passed Lloyd, closed my eyes, and dived at the table, landing on top if it, then slid off. Jumping up as quickly as I could, I took one of the seats and stared at the doors, waiting to see who would come in first.

I had finally won the race to the lunch room. Giggling quitely to myself, I smirked at Lloyd who had finally come in and stood over me. Slightly chunky, with soft brown eyes, he was only a few inches shorter than me. His blonde hair was short and wavy, but still managed to fall over his face.

"Looks like I finally won!" I exclaimed, dancing around in my chair.

Smiling up at him, he looked confused for a moment, then started laughing like crazy.

"What's so funny?"

My question only made him laugh harder. Demanding what had him rolling, he pointed his finger. At first, I thought at me, but hearing something at my back, I turned around and quickly joined his laughter.

Staring at the figure before me, his face held an overly annoyed look, but still managed to take my breath away. The school's crappy excuse for a cereal bowl had spilled its contents of Corn Flakes, and milk all over him and the table.

Standing up and walking towards me, I started walking backwards in an attempt to keep distance between us.

"I uh, I can explain."

"Really now?"

His voice still sent chills all throughout my body. You would think after being together this long, I would be used to it by now, but every time I heard him speak, I grew more and more thankful that I'm not.

His eyes never left mine as he kept walking towards me. He was still to this day, the only person who managed to take my breath away, just by smiling.

Stalking towards me, the black band shirt I had gotten him for his birthday held tightly against his skin, showing off the very muscles I cuddled up to every night.

"I, um...well, uh, GOOD GOD, WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!?"

Taking advantage of his confusion, I bolted the other way, while laughing like crazy. He always fell for it, no matter how many times I said it. Hearing his laughter behind me, I almost lost my footing, but felt his arms catch me before I fell.

Pulling me up into a tight embrace, his arms brought my body close to his chest. His scent washed over me, like I had been covered in a thick sheet of snow, over powering every other thing around me.

The kids at our school had gotten used to us being together, and no longer stared when we would walk down the halls, hand in hand. A freshman would from time to time stare, but quickly got used to it.

The milk that had soaked his shirt was seeping through to mine, sending goosebumps all down my body. I didn't mind though, being here in his arms was enough to make me forget anything bad that happened around us.

"We need to change." Alistair said, kissing my forehead.

"I'll race you to the car."

His body shook with laughter. Taking a step back from me, he raised an eyebrow as his usual smirk took its place.

"You know you would lose, right?"

"I'm not gonna lose!" I yelled, sticking my tongue out.

As soon as I finished my sentence, I pulled myself from his arms and bolted down the hallway, leaving him standing there in shock. His laughter rang in my ears, but was quickly replaced by the sound of his shoes hitting the floor.

I could hear him catching up, and within seconds, he had passed me and almost made it to the doors. There was no way I was gonna lose! Thinking as quickly as I could, I yelled the first thing that came to mind.

"GOOD GOD, WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!?"

His body stopped in place then looked all around him to see what I was talking about. Dashing passed him and out the doors, I heard him curse, then start running once again.

With his car inches in front of me, and him inches behind me, I let out the best battle cry I could, then lunged forward. The impact took more from me than I expected. Falling over and nursing my head, I groaned in pain from where I had hit.

"Azel! Are you okay?"

His voice was over worn with concern. Lifting me up from the cement, he turned my head every direction he could, checking for injuries. After kissing my forehead and smiling, he told me I won, then opened the passenger door for me.

Climbing inside, I put on my seatbelt then took his hand, and began to sing. We made it to my house a few minutes later, then walked up to my room, hand in hand.

Letting go of him, I moved over to my dresser and grabbed out a shirt. Removing the wet one I was wearing, I started to put on the new one, but stopped when Alistair grabbed my hand.

"Do you really want to go back to school?" He asked staring at my chest.

It took me a minute to realize he wasn't wearing a shirt either. Just his jeans held tightly to his lower frame. He still looked magnificent. His perfectly sculpted body moved even closer to mine, removing any and all distance between us.

His skin felt hot against mine, ignighting my body in flames with just one touch. His arms slowly made their way down my chest and to my hips, holding me close, then rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Azel Winters."

"And I love you, Alistair Hawke."

Smiling softly, he pushed his lips to mine holding me as tightly as he could. Opening my mouth and letting him in, our tongues danced across each other, massing with each movement.

It was moments like this, just us holding each other and sharing our love, that made everything that happened before worth it. He was my everything, and I was his.

Pulling me over to the bed, he held me close as we laid there, in the one place that had become our sanctuary.

"Do you want to get some sleep?" I asked, pulling him close.

"That depends, do I get another kiss?"

Smiling at his words, our lips met once again. I could feel every emotion with every movement of his tongue. Alistair never kissed for pleasure, he kissed to show he loved me. That was one of the many things I loved about this man, but above all else I loved him.

So, this is just the first chapter, that's why a whole lot didn't happen. Stick with it though, things will get better.

Vote, comment, love me. :)