Chapter 6

I was sitting a seat away from Harley and Katana decided to take the seat between us.

"Ooo I like your perfume," Harley commented. "What is it the scent of death?"

On my other side the African American man was sitting beside me.

"So you're the famous Doll?" He asked.

I looked at him and replied. "I don't go by that anymore."

"What do you go by now?"

"I go by Alexis."

"Your real name?" I nodded. "Well I go by Deadshot."

"Yeah, I've heard of you. They call you Deadshot because one shot and you're dead."

He cracked a smile. "Yeah. So do you know the rest of the members of this "suicide squad"?" I shook my head. He pointed to the Australian that tried flirting with me earlier. "That's Captain Boomerang." Next, the Hispanic man with tattoos that resembled a skeleton. "El Diablo." The human crocodile. "Killer Croc." The other Hispanic man. "Slipknot. And you already know Harley Quinn."

I sighed. "Yeah, I do."

They landed our helicopter. I immediately recognized where we were. Midway.

"Alright. One of our own is being held up there," Flag said as he pointed to a very tall building. "We are going to get him."

Our group followed Flag and other soldiers down the dark streets. As we walked I could hear a conversation going on behind me.

"You know they're bluffing about the whole bomb in the neck thing," I heard Boomerang say.

I glanced back to see him talking to Slipknot.

"We could easily escape and..."

I interrupted him. "That's not a very good idea."

"This doesn't concern you, Doll." He continued to talk. "There is no possible way to actually inject a bomb in somebody's neck like that. They are just trying to scare us into obeying their every command."

I interrupted him again. "Have you seen the technology these days? It would be almost too easy to have a bomb injected into a person."

"She's brainwashed," Boomerang explained. "What do you expect from somebody who followed the Joker."

I shot him a glare but resisted the urge to hurt him. I mentally calmed myself down.

Before I knew it, Slipknot was in the air. I could hear Flag yelling something. Then bam! Slipknot was dangling in a rope and blood was dripping on the pavement.

Everybody was staring at the scene.

"Get a move on. We have a mission," Flag said.