Hogsmeade (part 1)

You landed inside your favourite shop: Zonko's joke shop. Fred and George appeared seconds later. Followed by Ron, Draco, Ginny, Fluer, Molly, Arthur and Bill. Percy didn't come. He never did.

You wanted to stay in the joke shop and have a look round, but Fred and George threw you out of the shop. They were obviously buying your birthday present in there. Outside the shop you, Ron and Ginny met Harry, Hermione, Luna and Neville. Ginny and Harry were flirting as always, so were Ron and Hermione. You, Luna and Neville always felt weird when you were out with the four of them. Your family split up to go buy your presents from various different shops. Then, Draco walked out of the joke shop. Harry, Hermione, Luna and Neville stepped back.
"What are you doing here, Malfoy?" Hermione asked.
"Well Hermione," you began, "there's something I need to tell you. All of you."
"Ron? Ginny? What are you doing! Get over here! He's dangerous," Harry said. But Ron and Ginny dos the exact opposite. They walked up to you and Draco. You all huddled in together. "Guys what are you doing? And (y/n) what did you want to say?" Neville asked.
Draco took you in his arms. Your friends stood with their mouths open wide. They all looked shocked. "So your both..." Hermione said.
"Yes they are," Ron said.

Neville grabbed you from Draco and took you away from the group. You stood behind a tree; he looked quite angry. "You do know who that is! That's Draco Malfoy! You can't go out with him! He's trouble!" Neville had never shouted at you before. He made you angry. Draco wasn't trouble, and Neville was about to know that.
Shouting louder, you began, "he is NOT trouble! He is actually very nice and protective. Why can no one see him how I see him! Everyone hates the idea of us!" You began to cry.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry. I'm sorry I shouted and l I'm sorry that I judged him.  But don't worry, I'll get along with him. I know what it's like not to be liked, and he shouldn't feel that way. I'll be friends with him. If that's what you want. I mean, your my best friend (y/n) and I would never want to do anything that upset you."
"Thank you Neville."
The rest of your friends came over, leaving Ron, Draco and Ginny outside Zonko's. "Look guys, before you start shouting out your opinions, let me just say something," you started, "I'm really happy with Draco. And if you can see that, then leave. I don't need any more negative comments about my boyfriend."
"Um (y/n) we came over to say that we were OK with you and Draco," Luna said.
"Oh, well then, great!" You hugged all of your friends. "So now we're back on track, let's go have some fun!"

A/N:
Hope you like this chapter, next one will be uploaded Saturday :)