Love In Hawaii (the past)

---------warning not for everyone----------

(1 year ago)

"Hey" I said. Umm.."Hello"! Bartender "I think I might need another thingy" I said drunkenly. "I think that's enough drinks for you honey" he Said in a rusty but gentle voice. Then a man sitting three seats away from me barked at the bartender, "give this nice lady a drink".

"Thank you" I said heavily. "Your a pretty lady". His voice had a little bit of country in it. Then he asked me go in the boys bathroom with him.

Stupidly I said "yes". He push me in a stall and started kissing my neck. He put his right hand on my ass, and his left hand on the upper part of my back. He kept Leaning more in trying to get some.

He lifted my leg up, it felt good but I was to tired so I pulled away. I said "no" he kept pushing me closer to the wall. Then I heard the door open. "Get off" I said while pushing him on the ground.

Then I Walked over him and past the man who just walked in. Then the man asked me if I was ok.

"thanks I'm fine" I said. I stood there looking ridiculous and pathetic, And I felt like a prostitute. (even though I wasn't). "Want a drink" he asked "sure".

We sat down and talked about so many things, it was weird I never felt like this about anyone.

"Here" the man said this is my phone
Number call me if someone like him comes your way ever again. Before I walked out he ask "what's your name?
I looked back and smiled then look at the door and walked away. "Well I'm Matt by the way" he shouted across the room. When I heard him I could tell he was smiling. So was I.

That night I could not sleep but I knew I'd call that number and we would hangout. I don't know why.

So the following morning we got a bite to eat at "cafe joint". And then the next following morning we did the same thing over then over, then over, and over again! Until l fell in love.

I felt amazing all day everyday.

The next chapter: The Present